One 2 Call..

Totster

My 200 hour GPRS package at bt500 was due to renew this morning, but it failed.

I had to go into town anyway so I popped into the Telewiz shop, after about 15mins the lady came back saying that the 200hr package had been withdrawn.

A quick call to 1175 confirmed this. A very helpful lady said they were also confused with the package being stopped.

So the only option is to drop to the 100hr package, or go up to the 400hr package.

100 hours is not enough, and 400 is too many.. luckily I have 2 sim cards, which I'll get 100hrs on each, but that will still leave me bt200 less well off per month. :o

totster :D

You don't have to use the packages in a monthly plan like they try to force you. You can call up and cancel whenever your time runs out, then immediately subscribe to a plan again. If you use around 200 hours per month you can sign up for the 100 hour plan, and when it runs out after 2-3 weeks cancel and immediately sign up for it again. Sometimes the operators don't understand you or won't do what you ask especially if you try to sign up for a cheaper plan as you don't have enough credit for your current one, but just hang up and try again with a different operator.

Got this SMS just now:

GPRS200Hr500B package has been reactivated. You can use GPRS 12000 min at 535.00 Baht charged monthly. Additional usages will be charged at your usual rate.

So they're extending it without problems.