promenthazine in thailand?

P4K

its usually whats in lean along with codeine but i actually want it for medical reasons but dont feel like making a doctors appointment as im only watching the cat for 2 days and my allergies arent deadly, just annoying

Edited by P4K

There appears to be only one oral preparation that is promethazine alone. It is a pediatric syrup and brand name is PROCODYL.Otherwise only available as injection or in combo with codeine, both of which not sold over the counter.

11 hours ago, Sheryl said:

There appears to be only one oral preparation that is promethazine alone. It is a pediatric syrup and brand name is PROCODYL.Otherwise only available as injection or in combo with codeine, both of which not sold over the counter.

is that still available otc? I googled it and theres somethng about a crackdown on it just a year ago

AFAIK, but I cannot be sure - the drug classification is not listed in MIMs.

The abuse issue was for a mixture of  promethazine and codeine combined with soft drink (so called "Purple Drank" - it is not made with promethazine alone).  Syrups combining promenthazine and codeine are prescription only.