My name's Bond, David Bond..... alleged sex pest rumored in Thailand

snoop1130

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Rod Gold said:

The only real "sex-pests" in Thailand are those who try to chat up a bar-girl to get a free ride.  They are not in it for the sex my man, it is the baht that really turns them on.  (however, many women expect your best effort, even if you are paying for it)  

Plenty of bar girls who are still just "girls" that make their money a certain way but still want to have fun too. Not every single interaction with men needs to be about money.

If you are old and or fat unattractive etc its not gonna happen though.

But its not some sort of con game some falangs are playing. Just say "im not a customer", if the girl wants to spend time with you anyway fine, otherwise you part ways and she finds some one who wants to/have to pay. 

Edited by Kaalle

I remember him in the news a few years back when he filmed his friend stealing a girl from a Hong Kong guy to his obvious displeasure and posted it up on Youtube. He seems to post up lots of videos of himself with Asian girls fawning all over him but currently claims it's media manipulation to drive traffic to his travel websites.

Edited by katana

19 hours ago, Docno said:

Eds: Next time you're dealing with a slow news day, can I suggest something more significant, such as something on the Kardashians or a cat video....

Just had to Google what a kardashian was and it came up with some huge butted yank chick I've never heard of.

8 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Yea! But many western women consider us men here as sex pests, even those of us who are married, not picking up bar girls and even those who are monks... All because we are men living in Thailand!

yea. i avoid western females. had one say how a lot of us here are pedophiles. i dont let much bother me but that did.

12 hours ago, Rod Gold said:

The only real "sex-pests" in Thailand are those who try to chat up a bar-girl to get a free ride.  They are not in it for the sex my man, it is the baht that really turns them on.  (however, many women expect your best effort, even if you are paying for it)  

well put. met quite a few like that. one was staying in one of my rooms. after not paying a go go girl he was tapping but was probably making alot of promises. a thai guy turned up one day with some thing hard in a sock and beat him to the ground with it. he ended up doing a runner 2 months behind in rent. 

Well...although chasing skirt and womanizing should not be more or less criminalized or implied to be criminal and the way his situation is beginning to lean, more and more people are beginning to learn that posting and publicizing your exploits, what ever they may be, in this often misconstrued Politically Correct environment can come with its liabilities.

In this case, it seems, the guy is more or less filming his travel adventures around Asia and that includes meeting and bedding numerous girls along the way...which is what plenty of guys do when traveling anywhere in the world...but, they do not publicize their sexual exploits.

When and if they do then for sure there will be some scrutiny exercised by "some" people while for Face Book and other public social media platforms "some people" can add up to tens of thousands of people having a negative view about what he does, regardless of what he says he does otherwise.

Here in Thailand, the many and abundant "Prudes" would like to have a go at him and shame him for his questionable publicized conduct while the authorities have taken notice of the man.

If he has any sense of smarts at all he would simply omit the sexual content or any implied sexual content before it gets him into more trouble than it is worth.

Cheers

5 hours ago, Kaalle said:

Plenty of bar girls who are still just "girls" that make their money a certain way but still want to have fun too. Not every single interaction with men needs to be about money.

If you are old and or fat unattractive etc its not gonna happen though.

But its not some sort of con game some falangs are playing. Just say "im not a customer", if the girl wants to spend time with you anyway fine, otherwise you part ways and she finds some one who wants to/have to pay.

Yes..that is the way it should be and understood to be.

Or you can ask the girl to: borrow her money...lol ..and reverse the situation and see how she reacts.

Surprisingly if a girl or some girls like you they will pay for your time together while I did have that happen to me, but rarely......back in the day.

Occasionally I played like I was poor or did not have money at the time and surprisingly, occasionally , the girl had money, at the time, and she paid for our evening out and then I told her I would service her...just for fun.....and boy was it fun...lol

Cheers

Think this is the same guy I ran across a number of years ago has a gift of gab but a condescending  attitude towards all women. Used to brag about getting bar girls to think he loved them even get his name tattooed on them and then dummped them told me hey there only whores. Would take photos or vids of them and post with links. Left Thailand and did the same BS in Japan and China but his pics/vids are blocked over there now so I guess he figured he would come back and try Thailand again thinking most of the girls had moved on. I'm sure one of them or some of the expats might remember him . Might be time for him to move on or grow up and cut the BS.

9 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Think this is the same guy I ran across a number of years ago has a gift of gab but a condescending  attitude towards all women. Used to brag about getting bar girls to think he loved them even get his name tattooed on them and then dummped them told me hey there only whores. Would take photos or vids of them and post with links. Left Thailand and did the same BS in Japan and China but his pics/vids are blocked over there now so I guess he figured he would come back and try Thailand again thinking most of the girls had moved on. I'm sure one of them or some of the expats might remember him . Might be time for him to move on or grow up and cut the BS.

Cut which BS? He simply threats them the same way as they threat us.

Oh wait, I hope I didn't prick your balloon in believing that they really love us.

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:06 AM, Suradit69 said:

" Thailand needs sex tourists as places like Pattaya would be no more "

I'm not sure what "places like Pattaya" you're referring to, but I imagine you're vastly overstating your contribution to the economy of places like Pattaya, much less all of Thailand.

All of foreign tourism only contributes between 6% to 9% to GDP and, although you might feel all foreign visitors are sex tourists as you sit in a gogo bar clinging to your bar stool, as a demographic subsection, you and your peers probably contribute only a small percentage of that already small percentage. As has been said on a number of occasions, quite a few foreign residents in or visitors to Pattaya, or indeed all of Thailand, manage to spend a fair amount of money locally without indulging in sex for pay or drinking ourselves into a stupor.

http://factsanddetails.com/southeast-asia/Thailand/sub5_8g/entry-3307.html

This is actually a fallacy as this official figure does not take account of the real figure and the black market including all that money flowing into Issan from foreign sponsors. The actual figure is more like 20% and this is why the Thai junta is so concerned about falling tourist numbers and revenues and the effect on the very poor.

Edited by bobbymack

38 minutes ago, bobbymack said:

This is actually a fallacy as this official figure does not take account of the real figure and the black market including all that money flowing into Issan from foreign sponsors. The actual figure is more like 20% and this is why the Thai junta is so concerned about falling tourist numbers and revenues and the effect on the very poor.

Much of the Thai economy operates below the radar. That doesn't mean a sector that you cherry-pick is more significant than all the rest. Most estimates, by both Thai and international analysts, run between 6% to 9% for tourism. The people producing those figures are quite aware of the nature of economies such as Thailand.

The Thai government is concerned about industrial production & exports, agriculture, medical services, etc as well as tourism. People working in factories, hospitals, and other businesses located in urban areas also send money back to Issan and other rural areas.

The supposition that the Thai economy depends disproportionately on sex tourists is nonsense. Of course they contribute to the economy just as do drug users, money launderers, foreign criminals in hiding and other disreputable people, in Thailand and every other country. 

Undoubtedly sex tourists like to portray themselves as the champions of third world economies and that they are spreading joy in their wake, but they also exact a cost on society in terms of the spread of disease, increased policing, and the damage to families and individuals reduced to dependency on them.

I am afraid there are a few white knights here. Sex tourists do not predicate Thai prostitution and in fact their biggest contributions to the Thai economy come not from money paid to hookers (this is unaccountable) but money paid for hotels, food, travel and sundries, in that they are like any other tourist that visits Thailand.

This guy . . . . . did anyone actually see any sex videos he made?

Maybe . . . . a girl whom he dumped is seeking revenge on him . . . . .in Thailand, this is pretty common.

On 07/09/2016 at 5:16 AM, Thechook said:

Just had to Google what a kardashian was and it came up with some huge butted yank chick I've never heard of.

You've never heard of them??? You don't know how fortunate you are ... I'm sorry to have contributed to your loss of innocence.

But if you know Caitlyn (nee Bruce) Jenner or Kanye West, you've been exposed to the Kardashian circus without even being aware of it.

Here's a bit on a news anchor who got fed up with his own networks coverage of the Kardashians: