3 Tourist visa in the same year ? Possible ?

Hi guys, 
I'm wondering something, do you if i can get third tourist visa ?

I already asked for 

1 - One tourist visa in Janvuary at Paris for 2 +1 month

2 - One other tourist visa in May in Hanoi for 2+1 month

I would like to ask  for another one next month in Paris...do will they know that i already asked for 2 ? or they just have the history of Paris ?
I will change my passeport also, not because of this, it's just the end :D 

In case, can i come to laos / cambodia / vietnam first to ask another one for 2 month ?
My plan is to ask for a studient one.

Edited by alioune88

If you didn't get a new passport you would not get another tourist visa in Paris until you have been back in France for 90 days. A new passport will give you a clean record since they only look in your passport  for previous visas and trips to here.

You will not have problem getting additional tourist visas at nearby locations.

• Like 1

You can get two single entry tourist visas in places like Vientianne Laos, Penang Malaysia, etc.

All it takes is to travel around Southeast Asia and get the tourist visas from those locations.

it is entireley possible to do this for one year.

Extend each 60 day visa entry with  a 30 day extension at immigration at that will get you a total of 12 months stay on tourist visas in a one year period.

It is possible right now, but no one can say how long this will go on in the future.

Unfortunately Paris is one of the places that is difficult for repeated visas.

Avoid them if you can.

Learn  the "friendly" Thai consulates in Southeast Asia, and the others who are not so "friendly".

It can be done.

it helps to have a home location in Thailand, even if it  is a rented place with a 3 or 6 month contract to call your home.

Also a Thai bank account with a reasonable sum in it, and a source of income from outside of Thailand won't hurt your chanes eithar.

Look and act like a "desirable  tourist" and that's what they will think you are.