ISIS HUMILIATED: Sick terror group BAN BURKA as THEY are attacked by women in veils

webfact

ISIS HUMILIATED: Sick terror group BAN BURKA as THEY are attacked by women in veils

By KATIE MANSFIELD

ISLAMIC State has banned the burka in an embarrassing U-turn, declaring full-face veils are a security risk.

The crazed jihadis' morality police previously forced women to wear the burka when in public across swathes of ISIS territory in Syria and Iraq. 

But in a humiliating U-turn ISIS has outlawed women wearing the veils in security offices in Mosul, Iraq.  Previously women in ISIS strongholds have been beaten and killed by the so-called morality police for not covering their faces and bodies. 

Full story: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/707468/ISIS-burka-ban-Islamic-State-full-face-veils-security-risk

-- EXPRESS 2016-09-06

They've got a point, the odds of a female terrorist have to be considerably higher in Mosul than in Paris.  When they realise what could be concealed beneath those muslim chique body bags, they'll have all their girls in halter tops (bra optional) and short shorts.

2 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

I wonder what some our esteemed members think, especially those who opposed Islamic face coverings in the West from being banned on grounds that it would be Islamophobic. 555

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Why would any rational person change their thinking based on what ISIS do?

And yes, imposing a dress code on people just because of their religion is Islamaphobic....what's next, forcing them to sew yellow stars on to their jackets?

The irony might be lost on you....

5 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

I wonder what some our esteemed members think, especially those who opposed Islamic face coverings in the West from being banned on grounds that it would be Islamophobic. 555

As the burqa and face coverings are not Islamic dress, banning them can not be Islamophobic. It is cultural dress.

It is a common misconception that the burqa is Islamic as even the author of the OP has when he writes The ban comes amid increasing controversy over the garment, which is traditionally worn by Muslim women. 

There are many Muslim women that do not wear it, traditionally or otherwise.

Probably the greatest success of radical Islamists is to convince the western world of many falsehoods about Islam.

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As the burqa and face coverings are not Islamic dress, banning them can not be Islamophobic. It is cultural dress.

It is a common misconception that the burqa is Islamic as even the author of the OP has when he writes The ban comes amid increasing controversy over the garment, which is traditionally worn by Muslim women. 

Probably the greatest success of radical Islamists is to convince the western world of many falsehoods about Islam.

100% agree.  I'm just back from touring 6 muslim countries.  Never saw a burka, rarely saw a woman with her head covered.  Though most in Turkmenistan did cover their hair.

Several friends said they were sorry for me as muslim countries are terrible to visit.  They obviously have no idea with many muslim countries are all about.  As you say, sadly the extremists are changing things drastically.

The rule change comes after images of women celebrating the liberation in Manbij, Syria burnt their burkas. ISIS commanders have brought in a number of measures in recent months including banning referrees from football matches for not observing Sharia law. The terrorists have already banned smoking, dancing, watching foreign television, private internet access and satellite dishes in areas it controls. 

So what is left? Funny how so often these extremists super freaks ban everything that is fun or entertaining. The worms just have to take all the fun away. Good. They are digging their own graves. Punks. Hope they disappear off the face of the earth very soon. How about a plague that only affects the members?

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

100% agree.  I'm just back from touring 6 muslim countries.  Never saw a burka, rarely saw a woman with her head covered.  Though most in Turkmenistan did cover their hair.

Several friends said they were sorry for me as muslim countries are terrible to visit.  They obviously have no idea with many muslim countries are all about.  As you say, sadly the extremists are changing things drastically.

You just got back from the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium and California ?

7 minutes ago, tonray said:

You just got back from the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium and California ?

I've not been in California for a few years, but a burka was a rare sight.  Something in my 30 years there I never saw.

The other countries, absolutely.

7 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

You maintain the confusion. Why ?

Many members of TV are against the bans clothing covering the body at the beach on the principle of individual freedom.

But I do not know any who defend the full veil covering face.

.burkini.png

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

yes... although Turkmenistan and other ex-Soviet republics such as Uzbekistan, Kirgiztan don't really count, because the long years under soviet rule brought to the women there a lot of freedom from religious laws.

In the other countries, such as Pakistan or Iran, who do tolerate some unveiled women, I'd be interested to know for one unveiled in the street how many women are locked in their homes.

9 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

Who here, pray, has opposed the banning of all face coverings, including the burka, on security grounds?

2 hours ago, mesterm said:
7 hours ago, HappyDazed said:

Why would any rational person change their thinking based on what ISIS do?

All the Western Muslims who left to join ISIS or commit violent acts in their own countries may disagree with you on that.

He did say rational!

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

<snip>

Indeed, it is a cultural thing rather than a religious thing.

There are many non Muslim women who wear burkas, or something very similar; orthodox Jews for example.

And it's not because they live in a Muslim country.

Different cultures have different views on modesty and the reasons for it.

Image result for Jewish women wear burkas

Edited by 7by7

Who here, pray, has opposed the banning of all face coverings, including the burka, on security grounds?

Who indeed eh? Not all members here are privy to the Out of the Box private forum, but there was a thread there once discussing UK government proposals to ban the Birka. Here is what you wrote.

If you are in favour of banning all face coverings in public places then I can have some sympathy for your views, even if I don't agree.

But banning just the birka and allowing all the others is pure discrimination and cannot be justified.

In the meantime I suggest you hope over to Syria and give ISIS a piece of your mind.

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Came back from Dubai early Aug. and there plenty of women in head to toe black rags, and some masked, so i suppose it depends on which ME country we're talking about, as it seems to vary quite a lot. 

12 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

Who indeed eh? Not all members here are privy to the Out of the Box private forum, but there was a thread there once discussing UK government proposals to ban the Birka. Here is what you wrote.

In the meantime I suggest you hope over to Syria and give ISIS a piece of your mind.

:cheesy: well done