Expats or Thais? Who are more judgemental?

JJGreen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the Thais have a corner on this market.....They can size up other Thai people in a heart beat.....

+

They have great & inquisitive observation skills that can classify farangs pretty quickly - from nice to dumb ass....

Farangs are pretty quick to see & size up other farangs - - but are really clueless & uncomprehending about what most Thais are about and what they are thinking/seeing.....

Edited by pgrahmm

I think the Thais have a corner on this market.....They can size up other Thai people in a heart beat.....

+

They have great & inquisitive observation skills that can classify farangs pretty quickly - from nice to dumb ass....

Farangs are pretty quick to see & size up other farangs - - but are really clueless & uncomprehending about what most Thais are about and what they are seeing.....

I hadn't thought of breaking it down that way but it makes a lot of sense

So I cannot post an opinion cos you don't like it..............:facepalm:

U can post an opinion....it is your constant derailing of topics and childish argumentative style that is pointless.

Anyway.... u certainly make a case for the judgemental expat!!

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

U can post an opinion....it is your constant derailing of topics and childish argumentative style that is pointless.

Anyway.... u certainly make a case for the judgemental expat!!

You are correct, and no Thai involved....

28 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Yet u feel the need to continually comment on all my threads...

Just dont comment dude...

Sooooòooooò easy

Come into my web said the spider to the fly. I think expats are more judgemental. Thai's accept the status quo and go with the flo but then they did invent the person to person phone system. They are constantly watching appraising. One day I went to a frequently visited restaurant alone and the waitress asked me where my g/f was. Don't sell them short. 

5 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Both groups like to gossip but many farangs here are overly judgmental. Maybe its just a Western trait or something that happens when they come to Thailand

Are they ?

You have personally interviewed every farang in Thailand ?

Having read all of your threads and commented on few, it would appear to me that you are the most judgmental person that I have ever came across.

Are they ?

You have personally interviewed every farang in Thailand ?

Having read all of your threads and commented on few, it would appear to me that you are the most judgmental person that I have ever came across.

Thanks for reading all my threads dude...

Likewise, so is starting threads like yours.

Suck it up...... DUDE

What are u talking about?

You have already made a bizarre comment suggesting an opinion can't be formed unless u speak to the entire farang population of Thailand...now....???

5 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Both groups like to gossip but many farangs here are overly judgmental. Maybe its just a Western trait or something that happens when they come to Thailand

Horse manure

How about something to back up your claims ?

12 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

You have already made a bizarre comment suggesting an opinion can't be formed unless u speak to the entire farang population of Thailand...now....???

What is bizarre is you forming an opinion on next to nothing 

Horse manure

How about something to back up your claims ?

Hahahah ....proof?

Its an opinion dude... opinions may differ

As immediate proof..yourself and transam have backed it up admirably with your judgemental statements about myself.

You can't make up funny stuff like this

2 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Hahahah ....proof?

Its an opinion dude... opinions may differ

As immediate proof..yourself and transam have backed it up admirably with your judgemental statements about myself.

You can't make up funny stuff like this

Time to take a look at yourself perhaps...

And yes opinions differ but YOU come back with...Trans is a stalker when posts don't go your way...:rolleyes:

Farangs, I guess. I mean, Thais could be planning my murder out loud right in front of me and I wouldn't know what they were talking about, even if I spoke Thai fluently. So I really don't care what they say about me behind my back. Besides, most of em have close to zero intellect and offer up "you think too much" whenever someone judges them, so sabai, sabai.