CS Loxinfo internet fast!

mcfish

Believe above says more about your previous plan as all providers now have comparable speed plans using fiber optic cables.  AIS/3BB/True I believe are the largest current players.  Remember local speed often has very little to do with international speed that most of us are concerned about.  But believe Loxinfo is primary a business provider so may be a good choice when available. 

5614206904.png

I am paying more for True as it is 30 speed and have combined with phone/true visions (107 per month for True Move H and 428 per month for True Visions Smart Family HD).  Actual cost of the internet portion is 640.93 per month including tax.  Also get a free fixed line phone number with package. 

Yes lower ping is always better - but unless playing games probably not that important.

Current add lists 30 with basic 94 TV channels/True Move H/landline as 799 baht plus tax.  They change offers quite often.  They actually bill each service separably even when you buy a package.

http://trueonline.truecorp.co.th/product-service/super-fiber/entry/5349

I am paying more for True as it is 30 speed and have combined with phone/true visions (107 per month for True Move H and 428 per month for True Visions Smart Family HD).  Actual cost of the internet portion is 640.93 per month including tax.  Also get a free fixed line phone number with package. 

Yes lower ping is always better - but unless playing games probably not that important.

Current add lists 30 with basic 94 TV channels/True Move H/landline as 799 baht plus tax.  They change offers quite often.  They actually bill each service separably even when you buy a package.

That's a great package. I only watch Netflix but would go that package if it wasn't available

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jackie66 said:

5614436186.png

I think mine is around 700 with some discounts. It does include a TV box with 100 something channels. But Speedtest isn't really the best test. You should try testmy.net for more accurate results.

Max Internet Speed
(Download/Upload)
15/5
Mbps
20/7
Mbps
50/10
Mbps
Standard Price
(Baht/Month)
590 750 888
AIS Customer
Get
10% discount
(Baht/Month)
531 675 799

looks like most of the internet providers are around the same price

I've just recently switched to Loxinfo and they are streets ahead of True with speed and value. was paying 650baht/month or thereabouts for 13mb/s and was lucky to see even half of that downloading torrents (never got more than 700kbps and the speed was never consistent).

Now I have sth like 28Mb/s  for the same price and can reach torrent download speeds of over 3Mb per sec. Plus the download speed is much more stable. All this for the same price I was paying True. I'm still on the free month trial so it'll be interesting to see what happens to the speed when that ends and I'm tied to them. 

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I'm tempted by this package myself. Their website is a bit unclear - what (if any) English language TV channels come with the 799 baht package? 

Do not view myself but suspect several of the news channels are English and perhaps there own are dual.  The channel line up is http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/channellineup_web/12

Believe any subscription can be upgraded to a higher level at or below normal cost if you want more English channels or sports programs.  But might be easier to talk with local sales/installation office for options.

• 5 months later...
On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 8:54 PM, bfc1980 said:

I've just recently switched to Loxinfo and they are streets ahead of True with speed and value. was paying 650baht/month or thereabouts for 13mb/s and was lucky to see even half of that downloading torrents (never got more than 700kbps and the speed was never consistent).

Now I have sth like 28Mb/s  for the same price and can reach torrent download speeds of over 3Mb per sec. Plus the download speed is much more stable. All this for the same price I was paying True. I'm still on the free month trial so it'll be interesting to see what happens to the speed when that ends and I'm tied to them. 

Cant you cancel before 12 months for free? It says on tbe website.

Archived