Internet with TV, any advice?

momtaz

Hello guys,

Used to have STV installed for over than 3 years, cable TV internet connection with about 100 TV channels,

Everything is OK, but their frequent internet disconnection  is the worst, and someday they go for few hours, finally ended their service,

Applied for AIS PLAYBOX, their internet DSL is stable, but their AIS Play Box is just sucks!

can't select the channels and save them to TV remote control,  have to use their remote of the playbox,

No saved channels to any list, just clock TV then browse,, and keep scrolling aside, or return back to the main list and go for the next icon,

Also that small icons are titled in Thai, all in all it looks like just wasting time,  so complicated for kids to watch their favorite cartoons, 

However,  is there any other TV with internet provider? with easy sittings as STV,

any advice will be appreciated,

Where to start?

The AIS Playbox is an Android device so you can run and Android application (Kodi, or stand-alone IPTV apps).

The AIS Playbox supports two USB ports so you can use an airmouse, keyboard, any input device. (I use a keyboard for difficult set-ups, then use the basic remote, or an air-mouse.)

The AIS Playbox "TV" app has channel sub-categories, and even a "My Channels" group where you put your favorites.

There is a live TV guide. The language can be change to English. The video quality is AWESOME, certainly better than my TrueVisions (720).

Admittedly the channel selection (100+ channels) is limited, but the box itself is quite powerful.

You may just need an adjustment period learning to operate a new-fangled device?