My first bad experience in Thailand and it was a falang that initiated it.

Smudge

1 hour ago, callaway said:

Sounds like you are a self confessed obnoxious pr£ck. Deserved all you got. I am sure you will get more of it in future if you do not engage your brain before your mouth. Next time it may be one of the thousands of ex-SAS members down there in that shitehole.

There are more ex SAS in Thailand than that regiment ever recruited! :coffee1:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya went once and never again what a <deleted> place for drunken looser's 

if you where drunk enough to not remember what you said, and from what you said  quote

I won't say I'm am angel, I say things that upset people and have done on many occasions

Now, I'm not pissed off that someone hit me, that does not bother me.

I say you probably deserved it, maybe it's about time you sober up !!!

2 hours ago, Canuk23 said:

Pattaya went once and never again what a <deleted> place for drunken looser's 

if you where drunk enough to not remember what you said, and from what you said  quote

I won't say I'm am angel, I say things that upset people and have done on many occasions

Now, I'm not pissed off that someone hit me, that does not bother me.

I say you probably deserved it, maybe it's about time you sober up !!!

I upset people on occasion because, much like many people on this forum, I have opinions on things whether it be political or about life in general.  I do not actively go around abusing or calling people names.  Two very different things.

I go out and drink maybe 1 or 2 times a week, hardly a drink problem.  People who drink on occasion will get drunk, thats what happens.  I have never been violent when drinking, nor have I ever had someone aggress to me like this before.

Did I deserve it?  Well thats your opinion and you are entitled to that opinion I'm not going to come and punch you for it.

Whats even more amazing is the guy got hit and fell off a bus and the driver just kept going.

Ive never talked to anyone on a baht bus before….why? Never felt the need.

Once, there were  bunch of pretty korean girls who started talking to me on the bus in pattaya…that was fun for all of 2 minutes…i realised i didn't want to be bothered with the hassle of chatting them up when such matters are more easily resolved by going the easy route at Insomnia.

Edited by JHolmesJr

31 minutes ago, nontabury said:

So what regional accent did he have?for you to assume he was English. I ask this as I know of a number of non English people who speak perfect English, some with even a regional accent.

That is a very valid point, I would have said cockney, distinctive but as you say..

34 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Whats even more amazing is the guy got hit and fell off a bus and the driver just kept going.

Ive never talked to anyone on a baht bus before….why? Never felt the need.

Once, there were  bunch of pretty korean girls who started talking to me on the bus in pattaya…that was fun for all of 2 minutes…i realised i didn't want to be bothered with the hassle of chatting them up when such matters are more easily resolved by going the easy route at Insomnia.

The bus did stop, I approached but the chap was clearly still enraged so I turned and ran a bit.  I watched as the taxi drove off, I can only assume he did not want to get involved.

I generally don't engage with people on the bus unless they open a conversation which does happen on occasion, I wouldn't ignore someone completely because that feels rude (but I may do now!)

I must say though, a really big up to the moto taxi guys 200 meters down the road, they were concerned for my well being, cleaned me up and sorted me for a lift home. :wai2: