Update in Abduction of Australian Fitness Club Owner

snoop1130

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

As per the norm, lots of keyboard warriors and well hard men hiding behind their computers, in their private office area, safe in the confines of their own space, sniggering to themselves with their bold and humorous comments.

Out in the real world, out on the streets, good men show respect and manners to each other. Show respect and manners, get respect and manners back.

The story is about a 37 y/o man who died. No mention about the European member's age  in the pics. I can tell you he ain't 37 nor 57, but older and done more stuff in his life than all the posters on this thread combined.

And by your cheap half arse wise cracks, i doubt you'd last 5 minutes in the company of any of them (inc those two Thai full members) before you realised you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

I despair of mankind sometimes...

Sounds like hero worship of a loser thug to me.

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

As per the norm, lots of keyboard warriors and well hard men hiding behind their computers, in their private office area, safe in the confines of their own space, sniggering to themselves with their bold and humorous comments.

Out in the real world, out on the streets, good men show respect and manners to each other. Show respect and manners, get respect and manners back.

The story is about a 37 y/o man who died. No mention about the European member's age  in the pics. I can tell you he ain't 37 nor 57, but older and done more stuff in his life than all the posters on this thread combined.

And by your cheap half arse wise cracks, i doubt you'd last 5 minutes in the company of any of them (inc those two Thai full members) before you realised you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

I despair of mankind sometimes...

done more stuff in his life than all the posters on this thread combined." Are you referring to drugs ?

regards Worgeordie