Russian Worker Beaten and Robbed

snoop1130

Russian Worker Beaten and Robbed

Russian-Beaten-and-Robbed-6.jpg?fit=853%

At 06.00 hrs on 9th September 2016 Pol Lt Col Kittiphong Srichamnan Inspector Inquiry Pattaya Police Station was on duty, there was Mr. Danuphol Chiangthong, 26 years, good citizen brought Ms. Laila Ibahimmowa, 28 years Russian who was lured in the dark soi, robbed and abused.

He saw her crying on the side of Soi Rompho Market, Jomtien so he helped her out.

Ms. Ibahimmowa told the police that she went to have drink at Walking Street, she called motorcycle taxi standing by around Siam Bayshore Hotel to take her back to Pattaya Park Hotel.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231496/russian-worker-beaten-robbed/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-09

59 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Irrelevant! !!

Actually it could be very relevant.

If she is working in the sex industry then she may have been giving a slapping by her handler and has made up the motorcycle taxi story as she knows telling the real reason would probably earn her another slapping.

All supposition on my part of course, just an example of how her profession could be relevant to solving the case.

2 hours ago, joepattaya1961 said:

Does it matter?

Yes it does matter.  I question if it is s legitimate complaint.   I question if she is in the country legally.  I question what type of visa she is on.  I question what is in her work permit, and if she even has one.  This is kind of like that gambler that got conned on facebook but then filed a complaint with the police, despite it meant he admits to gambling and he himself is guilty of a crime.  Investigate the lady and send her packing if nothing checks out.  Don't waste police time if she is not squeaky clean, no pun intended

She's hot….in that uzbek hooker kinda way….all the motocy guys know that the whiteys charge more for their services and are likely to have a bit more cash….plus she woulda been drunk….so an easy mark.

Switch to bit coins, girl….oh…..and close your legs in the police station. :whistling:

14 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

What kind of work does this Russian Worker do?

that is not issue here and neither is that important to the context of the story. She was robbed for heaven's sake. all the more the need to regulate and label these moto taxi fellows with some easily visible ID.otherwise any one can just pose as a moto taxi driver and commit crime.

20 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

She's hot….in that uzbek hooker kinda way….all the motocy guys know that the whiteys charge more for their services and are likely to have a bit more cash….plus she woulda been drunk….so an easy mark.

Switch to bit coins, girl….oh…..and close your legs in the police station. :whistling:

gives me the impression that you condoning what happened to her.

2 minutes ago, sahibji said:

gives me the impression that you condoning what happened to her.

you sound like hillary clinton.

did I say it was ok for someone to rob and beat this girl….I am not going to spout obvious platitudes whenever something like this happens.

In pattaya, it is a given that this goes with the territory…everyone should be aware that when they step out they have an even chance of being beaten, robbed, kicked in the head, run down, assaulted by a mob, bitten by a dog etc.

They say those who work in a coal mine must prepare to blacken their hands….this girl should have been a bit more situationally aware.

I actually have a system where I screen motocy drivers faces to pick who i will ride with….I prefer the old men….not the 20 year old ruffians.

2 hours ago, AleksM said:

This "Russian" has Asian face and her name isn't Russian. 

Alot of Russians (Former Soviet Union) from central-Asia have quite oriental features.

Also, I had an old colleague whose surname is Ahmedov, he had arab-like features though.

17 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

What kind of work does this Russian Worker do?

7 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Irrelevant! !!

Well....considering the title of the news release mentioned a 'Russian Worker' and then the article goes on to state that she was to be taken back to her 'hotel', I think it is reasonable to assume that some information may be missing, and that the type of work she does may have contributed to her being in the predicament she was evidently in.

I am sure the local CCTV will provide information if it isn't conveniently 'not working'.

Here is another pic:

Screen_Shot_2016_09_10_at_20_00_01.png 

Archived