Vientiane tourist visa no queue anymore

If you pay 100 Baht to your visa agent, you don't have to wait to get a queue number and bring in your paperwork personally. I was done within 30 seconds. Looks like the embassy needs money?

They called it, express lane. I remember, last time there was signs which said, no agents allows.

• Like 1

How does one contact this agent?

We were 5 vans. Different agents from pattaya. Everyone offered to his clients this 100 Baht express lane option. Only a few refused. Agents from air sea and land, sawadee and 5 star visa runs I recognized.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Even at the border it was faster. Before, everyone had to show his face to a immigrant officer to get the passport with the laos visa back. This time, we walked only through. The agents brought the passports and filled paperwork directly to the embassy. So far this is the easiest and smoothest visa run I ever had.

Only the weather is bad. As soon it stops raining I go for some Beer Lao. [emoji1]

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

We were 5 vans. Different agents from pattaya. Everyone offered to his clients this 100 Baht express lane option. Only a few refused. Agents from air sea and land, sawadee and 5 star visa runs I recognized.

ha, would have to be pretty desperate to not pay 3usd to not stand in the sun. horrible up there. glad those days are over.

• Like 1

Maybe similar when I visit the immigration office in Jomtien. Sometime, it's packed, sometimes it's a easy peasy walk. However. I would pay again the small fee. Greetings from Vientiane. I just did a walk. Still a lovely town with lovely people.

• Like 2