Plastic Surgery

petfriendly

Just wondering if anyone here has had a Rhinoplasty Revision. I had Rhinoplasty reduction at Yanhee Hospital about 3 years ago, very unhappy with the results.

I'm now on the search for a well-qualified Revision Surgeon with LOTS of experience with western noses. Any information would be appreciated. I do live in Bangkok, ( Minburi. :)

• 8 months later...

I would recommend you to check Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic or search the name of Dr. Pichet Rodchareon for more information on his Rhinoplasty specialties. Also I would recommend checking with Bumrungrad Hospital for their Rhinoplasty surgery service. I've seen some of their patients’ result and they look really good.

• 3 months later...

Hi Sillysassy! You can check some update reviews of BA and other plastic surgeries in Thailand at Realself website. I usually keep updated with procedure and surgeon names in it. It’s really helpful for those who are looking to have plastic surgery done in several countries. Also got some girls’ reviews on Dr. Pichet’s BA experience and result too. Hope it’s helpful for you. Good luck!

Archived