City Life - Chiang Mai Immigration Survey

davehowden

From City Life CM  " We are asking for your help with an article that Citylife Chiang Mai is putting together about the current status of Immigration for expats and migrants in Chiang Mai. ."

Your chance to have your two pennyworth, but don't hold your breath for any results.

https://www.facebook.com/CitylifeChiangMai/

many thks for the heads up, but  City Life, along with that Social  Expat Club,are both  Paper Tigers , in any case  sure the immgr  dept heads will neatly sidestep IF any issues which doe,s not fancy them arises from this survey

and why not , its their show, constant bitching in this manner is the shortest way to the Dunny House

Diplomatic Channells are the only way to go, and  i very  mutch doubt  if they are interested ,  REASON  it is  just down right bitching etc etc and not a major concern for any normal expat to overcome ,as discussed on this board there is ways to to get around this, sure a small fee is involved, but what it provides  is worth every single baht

and to be perrfectly honest,and at the risk of repeating myself , its the same old bitching suspects leading the crusade , only wished they return to their home countrys,as these Do Gooders  only fluff it  up  more  for the normal easy going expat  who only  want to have a  nice comfortable  retirement life in c/mai

and to the bitchers, there is only one winner in this long running saga, the  c/mai immgr dept, better adapt, and get used to it, or move to another province, or go back home to your respective countrys

its a happy late morning to all:)

1 hour ago, amexpat said:

^

"get used to it, or move to another province, or go back home to your respective countrys"

So the go-back-to-your-home-country sneer comes at post #5.  Earlier than in most, but not all, topics.

And nearly always the same source. Where is that dislike button when you want it?

I have completed the survey but doubt if any of the questions ( pre vetted I guess) will get asked,but it is anonymous so I guess the more the merrier.

At least have your say and vent a little. Be interesting to see how in depth or not  the interview is. Expecting the same old answers and excuses but who knows.

2 hours ago, amexpat said:

^

"get used to it, or move to another province, or go back home to your respective countrys"

So the go-back-to-your-home-country sneer comes at post #5.  Earlier than in most, but not all, topics.

just calling a Spade  a  Spade, no sneer intended at all,  in fact on topic   please try to  do the same , that would be ever  so nice

I really think the survey is a waste of time if you think it will change how a government department will improve, in fact i think it might even make matters worse if  the comments were quoted out of context  in the press,.So don't  rattle the tigers cage.

The best way as has been stated before is to contact your home embassy and voice your discontent. and let the diplomats deal with it.

I am really surprised the forum moderators have not taken down posts alleging corruption, and sharp practice this is a very serious accusation to make on a public forum, and another way to rattle the tigers cage.

Personally for me at present I do not have a problem with  system , perhaps it is becauseI use an agent.

1 hour ago, sappersrest said:

I really think the survey is a waste of time if you think it will change how a government department will improve, in fact i think it might even make matters worse if  the comments were quoted out of context  in the press,.So don't  rattle the tigers cage.

The best way as has been stated before is to contact your home embassy and voice your discontent. and let the diplomats deal with it.

I am really surprised the forum moderators have not taken down posts alleging corruption, and sharp practice this is a very serious accusation to make on a public forum, and another way to rattle the tigers cage.

Personally for me at present I do not have a problem with  system , perhaps it is becauseI use an agent.

Not exactly been a huge success that one has it?

It's a chance to say something as opposed to nothing and it's anonymous,and I guess you are using an agent and feeding the system because of the current problems,was not even a consideration just 3-4 years ago. 

Archived