Blood Work.....

chiangrai

I'm not a body builder but I have Fibromyalgia and I am researching

the use of Steroids and SARMs to treat it.

So I want to get my blood tested for the same things that the body builders do.

I want to check the levels of testosterone and IGF-1 and to see if my thyroid gland

is working right.

Where can I do this in Thailand.Public Hospitals,Private Hospitals,Clinics...........

Where is best for reliable results at a good price...........

You don't mention where in Thailand you are.

Testosterone levels can be done at any hospital and often also in private labs though not all of those are reliable. Government hospitals will not do lab tests on patient demand, only on recommendation from a doctor after consultation and for something like this, not going to happen. Private hospital check-up units will sometimes (but not always) let you do "a la carte" blood tests without purchasing an overall health check up package, you can always add on additional tests with a package (though not sure which hospitals if any can go IGF-1).

For your situation, unless you are also in need of an overall check-up, probably best to go straight to a reputable lab. If you are in Bangkok or Chiang Mai try Bria http://www.brianet.com/en/map-and-contact/

They can definitely do testosterone, don't know re IGF-1.

If they cannot, email [email protected] and ask if they can do it - but will cost a lot there and they will insist you see a doctor first and get it ordered, which may prove  not so easy (persuading the doctor to order it, I mean).

Sounds like I should try to find a lab in Chiang Rai where I live.I should go on my local forum.

But even Chiang Rai city is a days trip from where I live.

Is there a service online where I can maybe get the local doctor here to take a sample of my blood and post it some where to be annilized.

That would be best.