YouTube problems on Amazon Fire TV Stick.

haiku

Hello all,

I received as a gift an Amazon Fire TV Stick. I mostly watch a lot of YouTube. About a week ago, I started seeing some videos which had the audio out of sync with the video. I cleared my cache and cookies, even unregistered YouTube from the Fire Stick then re-registered it.  Still, some videos have audio out of sync. It looks like mostly HD and 1080p stuff. Example; “Last Week Tonight” and certain movie review channels. This happens only on Fire TV Stick. Everything in sync when watching YouTube in my other devices i.e. laptop or phone and even on the Fire Stick on another app. I prefer to watch it via Amazon as there I get recommendations and similar videos to choose from. Amazon is somewhat helping with this but I was hoping I can get a quick answer or an explanation on how to correct the problem from somebody here.

Can anybody help.

Thanks

Sorry, you mean Firefox on my TV? I'm just using Amazon Fire TV Stick to watch YouTube on my TV. And YouTube Video is out of sync with the audio. And it's only YouTube and only on the Fire Stick. It must be a Amazon problem. And it only just started doing this a week ago. Kinda aggravation.