White girls

jameschifley

5 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

We always used to see a lot of Western women in the bars in the On Nut - Udomsuk area of Sukhumwit rd for some reason; Maybe they were drawn to that area for the skint old pensioners, the flat-broke  'digital nomads' as they 'live the dream' on a diet of Mama Noodles, lukewarm Archa Beer or the jaded, burned out out TEFLers commonly found in that rather grotty, dingy, grimy area by the cheap housing and cheaper grub...

I live on Onnut myself, haven't seen many white birds down there, well a few used to hang out at the Onnut beer garden before it was demolished.

Google Meet ups Bangkok.....plenty of activities if your sneaky join a few groups you then can check out listed members to that event...ive seen plenty of white girls in there.....from memory you can even view who have have chosen to attend the next meet up of that particular interest.

I dare say once you have experienced the know all and independent and quick to point out your failings you will be back on board with the fairer younger tan girls....ho they have issues to at least there a hell of a lot younger and better looking so it makes it a lot easier to put up with....

Single, white women living in Thailand are few and far between - and you can pretty much guarantee that they're financially independent.

As you're 40, then perhaps you might meet some where you work?

Other than that possibly your best chance (on the basis that most 40 year old white women living here don't tend to frequent bars) is chatting to a woman whilst out shopping?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jameschifley said:

There's always one, isn't there?

Quote me saying I had never been laid back home please.

You lived in a western country, couldn't get a white chick, despite your obvious attraction to them.

Hence you moved to Thailand, right?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

We always used to see a lot of Western women in the bars in the On Nut - Udomsuk area of Sukhumwit rd for some reason; Maybe they were drawn to that area for the skint old pensioners, the flat-broke  'digital nomads' as they 'live the dream' on a diet of Mama Noodles, lukewarm Archa Beer or the jaded, burned out out TEFLers commonly found in that rather grotty, dingy, grimy area by the cheap housing and cheaper grub...

I would hazard a guess that Lonely Planet or some other do-it-yourself travel guide had that area listed for entertainment and cheap lodging back before all the demolition.  In the early 2000s there was one pub on Suk Soi 3 that was popular with young Brit tourists, no shortage of occidental girls -- none of the  sporting of the sort that area is famous for.  I guess it was another one out of the LP guide.  It was weird because these were the kind of girls who thought the whole thing with older white guys and the Thai girls was disgusting and would have avoided that area otherwise.  Of course that was before internet-in-your pocket and ubiquitous wifi.  Guidebook?  What's that?

On 19/09/2016 at 9:07 AM, jameschifley said:

There's always one, isn't there?

Quote me saying I had never been laid back home please.

Well, you did say you're 'shit at chatting up white women' ....

Basically, can't chat up women in your own language? Bit odd. There's no 'chatting up' it's just talking, you must be able to do that

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I will say this. It's my own stupid fault for not learning Thai language, so I can't have a more meaningful, intellectual conversation with Thais. I don't see how would I have a more intellectual conversation with a white girl from Italy than a girl from Thailand. 

For a start, the Italian girl is aware of there being a world outside of Italy, she may also share similar interests in food, music, cinema, literature etc. But if she doesn't share a common language it could be a problem.

Edited by giddyup

Plenty of intelligent Thai girls. They wouldn't be interested in a poor 40 year old, nor would the intelligent white girls. Are you rich or do you have something else to offer; are you intellectually brilliant for example. If you're just an ordinary guy then you're past your sell by date.  

On 01/10/2016 at 10:32 PM, possum1931 said:

Maybe, but his wife probably has white female friends who might be interested in the OP.

I'm not sure they would, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Most of our single female friends tend to go to the more upscale places around Phrom Phong, Thong Lor or Ekamai. You'll find them at brunch spots during weekend daytimes, too. They also often spend the weekends down at the beach at Koh Chang or Koh Samet. Like most younger people these days though, they're more about hooking up via social media, so an old-fashioned chat up technique may not get you that far. Be aware that these are smart, independent women with plenty of spare cash, and despite what some might think, they get plenty of attention so they're not exactly desperate to meet a guy. You'll need to bring something to the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...