Relocating back to UK

Bryacar

On 9/20/2016 at 3:57 PM, nickmondo said:

do not use these:  Siam Pick Pack (Chiang Mai) Co., 

they transported my stuff from Chiang Mai to Hua Hin, and were hopeless.  Tiny van arrived with my stuff in there, my pcx in a crate, and just a tiny driver and his daughter, and no way to unpack.  I had to get a security guard to help me, absolutely terrible.  

Thanks.  Very useful to know

On 9/21/2016 at 3:30 AM, daveAustin said:

What is it with people not understanding the question and others suggesting things the op is not asking? Classic example of how unreliable a forum can be. I'm sure folks want to help, but why not read the Original Post before commenting? Strewth!

They are asking: 

#2. They are wanting to know the best way to sell the vehicles and furniture HERE.

For me, the best way I found to sell a newish vehicle was direct with the dealer I bought it from, who gave me a better price than any yard + the paperwork is easy. Although you have time to go private, where you'd get the best potential deal, I'd give them a try first. Bikes might be best sold on Baht & Sold... TV Classifieds is still fubar. As for furniture, you could also try Baht & Sold or get the neighbours around and have a yard sale. I got rid of as much as possible before repatriating.

Great advice.  Thank you.  I will get a quote from the dealers.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, yocahuna said:

Will be shipping 20 boxes out next month. Best quote i got was from Siam Pick Pack (Chiang Mai) Co., Ltd.  <[email protected]> and next best was from Boonma  <[email protected]> which had very efficiently cleared and delivered the stuff when it came in a year ago. Contact at Siam Pickpack is Natcha. Boonma is Leroy.

How much will it cost you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2016 at 9:57 PM, nickmondo said:

do not use these:  Siam Pick Pack (Chiang Mai) Co., 

they transported my stuff from Chiang Mai to Hua Hin, and were hopeless.  Tiny van arrived with my stuff in there, my pcx in a crate, and just a tiny driver and his daughter, and no way to unpack.  I had to get a security guard to help me, absolutely terrible.  

Thanks for posting this. I've had a funny feeling about them. Though they gave me the best quote, they still have to produce a contract or answer simple questions. I may have to use the next higher quote.