NRSA wants all officials to declare assets

webfact

NRSA wants all officials to declare assets

Khanittha Theppajorn

BANGKOK: THE National Reform Steering Assembly (NRSA) yesterday unanimously approved its anti-graft reform committee’s proposals that require all governmental boards and officials involved in state procurement to declare their assets and debts.

Endorsed by 168 votes, the proposals say that the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) and the Civil Service Commission should amend relevant laws on financial disclosures.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/NRSA-wants-all-officials-to-declare-assets-30295730.html

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-09-20

Haha these lot in charge at the moment are to truth, honesty, and transparency are whatwhat grit is to snow. There is more chance of plaiting sand than getting honest and accurate asset declarations from this mob. Got to hand it to this person for the brazenness though really :rolleyes:

So I assume this includes:

all officers in the military, and RTP

all members of the NLA and familiy members in their employ

all members of the NCPO and familiy members in their employ

all members of the NRSA and familiy members in their employ

Did I miss a "river"?

NACC, AMLO?

Judiciary?

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

So I assume this includes:

all officers in the military, and RTP

all members of the NLA and familiy members in their employ

all members of the NCPO and familiy members in their employ

all members of the NRSA and familiy members in their employ

Did I miss a "river"?

NACC, AMLO?

Judiciary?

Actually it's only "all governmental boards and officials involved in state procurement"

all the others don't have to declare didley.

It's not just a question of declaring assets - they can be hidden. It's spending. Check the spending. A figure should be set (maybe 100k) for any public servant (and their spouse, kids) to spend before they have to make a declaration about their purchase and then show exactly where the money came from. I'm sure there are holes in this theory, but it's one possibility. 

:cheesy: It will never happen.This assembly will be disassembled and reassembled toute suite A couple of them will either vanish or mysteriously commit suicide.Or it will just vanish like mist in the morning sun.After a few visits to people from the other people,this will just go away.

All piss and wind,the assembly must be short of a few quid and this is their way of scaring up some dosh.