Why do they do it?

cheapskatesam

On 9/22/2016 at 8:26 AM, Emster23 said:

I wear socks with sandals ever since got horrible and very difficult to cure foot infections. And I don't even walk on the beach at Jomtien. Gross....

Photo0126.jpg

I missed seeing this earlier.   Would you please tell it what it was/is and how it was properly treated.    That looks terrible.

Good luck.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dr Mongkol near Airport Bus link. Got round of pills (sorry, forgot which ones....). He said some sort of fungus. Came back several times. Last time treated (few years ago) seems to have done the trick, which is good as doctor said would need liver test before trying pills again, as can do liver damage over time. Rather ominous when starts with 1-2 spots and then spreads across top of foot.... do I call in an air strike? Torch the damn thing?

So I don't care if socks and sandals not stylish. I prefer having feet.

The dress sense of farangs in Thailand is a long term gripe of mine. Between the Chang Mai elephant pants/hippie garb, the Pattaya Chang wifebeater and flip flop combo, the thuggish bare chested and football shorts look and the Eastern European socks and sandles combo and I have had enough. It is almost to offensive levels at this point. I give Thais credit in the this department. Despite most having less money to spend on clothing (compared to the average farang) they usually at least show a little style.