As Trump rises, Clinton struggles with traditional playbook

webfact

Law and order, constitutional support, economic growth, border security - those are the issues that most Americans will think about when they go to vote.

I am ignoring all the loony-left narrative of some TV posters - a wise man once said 'never wrestle with pigs, all you will get is poo poo all over you, and the pig loves it.'

This is an example of the media lies and distortions that America has had a gutfull of and why Trump will win:

Cs9AwHwVIAA-rzN.jpg

Posted by a black woman who supports Trump and wants someone to do something about the black thugs and criminals who are ruining her City - the 'narrative' approach has failed and the social worker mentality is only making it worse.  

What are the figures for white policeman killing blacks v white?

Really...that graph is just distortion and misdirection

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, JJGreen said:

Really?  Then how about this 'distortion' :

Csm2wf3UAAAEClP.jpg

This twitter exchange happened after the bombing in NY last weekend.  

The current riots in Charlotte, fueled by BLM hatred, were after a black cop killed a black man carrying a gun.

That my friend is 'distorted' left-wing lunacy and hypocrisy !  And you support this mentality?  Really ??

Really?  Then how about this 'distortion' :

Csm2wf3UAAAEClP.jpg

This twitter exchange happened after the bombing in NY last weekend.  

The current riots in Charlotte, fueled by BLM hatred, were after a black cop killed a black man carrying a gun.

That my friend is 'distorted' left-wing lunacy and hypocrisy !  And you support this mentality?  Really ??

What are u raving on about?

Stop. Breathe. Collect your thoughts. Post again coherently

23 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

What are u raving on about?
Stop. Breathe. Collect your thoughts. Post again coherently

Take a look below - this is how to protest :

Cs7r4l-UMAE04wp.jpg

Rioters burning, looting, and waving guns at police (as below) have no legitimacy.  But the media keeps making it out that they do. BLM is not about cops killing blacks, it is about violence and stirring racial divides.

Cs7qiKEVYAA3m4a.jpg

Is that coherent enough for you?    bonne nuit

Cs7r4l-UMAE04wp.jpg

Rioters burning, looting, and waving guns at police (as below) have no legitimacy.  But the media keeps making it out that they do. BLM is not about cops killing blacks, it is about violence and stirring racial divides.

Cs7qiKEVYAA3m4a.jpg

Thats just you imposing your opinions about what is and isn't an acceptable form of protest...
Not really up to you...as you are unaffected

Well I don't really think smashing shop windows and looting is a protest. It's opportunists taking advantage of the mayhem. Or will it be excused because they are an underclass? I  can't imagine any TVF member being OK with their shop being pillaged if they had one. I saw a grand daughter of M L King asking for peaceful protest and also one victim's family calling for the same. Not the brother of another victim  who on tv said all whites were devils. Having said that though I wonder if the cops are a little trigger happy regardless of their color. But if owning a gun is so easy I guess I would be nervous too if I were a cop. Its like the Wild West

13 hours ago, Bob9 said:

Cs7r4l-UMAE04wp.jpg

Cs7qiKEVYAA3m4a.jpg

A white Brit telling African Americans how to protest. Invoking Martin Luther King in an attempt to shame people who think that police should stop killing black people.

Yes, please tell us more about how the Blacks should behave.

And what happens when they marched all those years ago in such peaceful formation?

"Two days after the Bloody Sunday of Selma, Martin Luther King Jr. organized another protest during which police yet again violently opposed peaceful demonstrators."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bloody-sunday-martin-luther-king-selma-alabama-50th-anniversary-220954437.html?ref=gs

It's like saying that Rosa Parks should not have complained about her seat on the bus. She should have been grateful at being allowed on it in the first place.

Well I guess this presumption at instructing African Americans on how to process comes from a Brexiteer. Someone who actively promotes racism and bigotry to defend the interests of Little England and Little Englanders to poke the nose into everyone else's business.

14 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Thats just you imposing your opinions about what is and isn't an acceptable form of protest...

That says it all that I need to know about you JJ.  Violence and destruction of property is an acceptable form of protest, because it doesn't directly affect me.  

Please add me to your 'ignore'list - I will do the same (win/win).

26 minutes ago, PTC said:

A white Brit telling African Americans how to protest. Invoking Martin Luther King in an attempt to shame people who think that police should stop killing black people.

Yes, please tell us more about how the Blacks should behave.

And what happens when they marched all those years ago in such peaceful formation?

"Two days after the Bloody Sunday of Selma, Martin Luther King Jr. organized another protest during which police yet again violently opposed peaceful demonstrators."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bloody-sunday-martin-luther-king-selma-alabama-50th-anniversary-220954437.html?ref=gs

It's like saying that Rosa Parks should not have complained about her seat on the bus. She should have been grateful at being allowed on it in the first place.

Well I guess this presumption at instructing African Americans on how to process comes from a Brexiteer. Someone who actively promotes racism and bigotry to defend the interests of Little England and Little Englanders to poke the nose into everyone else's business.

DITTO !!

That says it all that I need to know about you JJ.  Violence and destruction of property is an acceptable form of protest, because it doesn't directly affect me.  

Please add me to your 'ignore'list - I will do the same (win/win).

How imperious of you to assume you can know what is acceptable in each and every protest movement across the world

15 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Policeman killing whites 2015 494, Blacks 258.  Maybe they break down police by race check it out.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

The latest shooting in OK was a black cop shooting a black guy who wouldn't drop his gun.  

14 hours ago, JJGreen said:

No, wrong. Literally the 1st amendment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Looting and burning things happens but it isn't part of the core BLM agenda. They can't control everyone that goes out into the streets, can they? 

No jingthing, looting and burning things does not just happen. Its against the law and against our first amendment. 

The flames are being fanned so hard by everyone. Rioting on the street before the facts are even out. Its unacceptable. 

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

No jingthing, looting and burning things does not just happen. Its against the law and against our first amendment. 

The flames are being fanned so hard by everyone. Rioting on the street before the facts are even out. Its unacceptable. 

I agree rioting and looting are unacceptable.

I also don't agree with everything that the BLM movement represents.

But I recognize they have legitimate grievances. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
12 minutes ago, Strange said:

I agree rioting and looting are unacceptable.

I also don't agree with everything that the BLM movement represents.

But I recognize they have legitimate grievances. 

They may have legitimate grievances, but their actions under the "BLM" flag make them un-recogniseable. 

I think demonizing the entire BLM movement over some unpleasant incidents and statements will just backfire. It's a movement that needs to be taken seriously and that increases the chances peaceful solutions can be developed. 

I can see in the middle of an election year, it's a political minefield for both parties. 

Edited by Jingthing

Talking of Trump rising, I notice today that Rasmussen have laughably put him six points in front of Clinton nationally - a difference of 12 points over the last NBC/WSJ poll.

It makes you wonder if there is any point in taking these polls seriously.

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 9:58 AM, ivan96822 said:

She is a hypocrite. Her attack ads do nothing but call him names like liar, bigot, and racist.

And she admonishes him for name-calling...

:o

So basically the same as the majority of posters in the "Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President" thread. I wondered where they got their lead from.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:17 PM, Strange said:

Come on, its close as hell. Right now there is no way to tell. Look at one poll and its Trump look at another its Hillary. 

Of course it's close, which tells us everything we need to know as to how undesirable a candidate Clinton is. If she was better or Trump was worse she'd be ahead in double digits. That she has spent multi millions of money on ads while he has spent sod all says that she is a terrible choice for the Dems to put up. Bernie would be doing far better than she is.

26 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Talking of Trump rising, I notice today that Rasmussen have laughably put him six points in front of Clinton nationally - a difference of 12 points over the last NBC/WSJ poll.

It makes you wonder if there is any point in taking these polls seriously.

When HRC was ahead in the polls, all her supporters on here were cheering and posting many poll diagrams.