Russian arrested for allegedly killing mother, daughter in road accident

rooster59

Russian arrested for allegedly killing mother, daughter in road accident

The Nation

PATTAYA:-- A Russian tourist was arrested for allegedly killing a Thai woman and her five-month-old daughter in a road accident in Pattaya early Saturday, police said.

Konstantin Volk wa arrested while he was allegedly trying to flee on a Honda Civic car after the accident.

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-09-24

Tragic for all concerned....May the deceased RIP and the injured make a full recovery.

Another reason to get down on my knees and thank the HP that I managed to kick the booze.

PS. I also hope the driver of the car gets all the help he most lightly will need for the rest of his life.

Edited by dotpoom

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Tragic for all concerned....May the deceased RIP and the injured make a full recovery.

Another reason to get down on my knees and thank the HP that I managed to kick the booze.

PS. I also hope the driver of the car gets all the help he most lightly will need for the rest of his life.

and thank the HP?????  Thank a sauce for getting off the sauce?????  Curiouser and curiouser!!

Drunk Russian flees crash scene leaving five month baby dying

Report shared by Pattaya One News Team

Drunk-Russian-Car-Crash-dead-baby-7.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A Russian tourist was arrested for allegedly killing a Thai woman and her five-month-old daughter in a road accident in Pattaya early Saturday, police said.

Twenty-eight year old Konstantin Volk was arrested several kilometers from the scene, while he was allegedly trying to flee in a Honda Civic car after the accident.

Police alleged that the tourist was drunk when he was speeding his car and crashed into two motorcycles that had stopped at a traffic light in South Pattaya at 3:40 am.

Thirty three year old Amphai Inwan died at the scene. Her five-month-old daughter died later at hospital. Amphai’s husband a two-year-old-girl and thirty-six year old Thanongsak Inwan, a taxi motorcyclist, were also severely injured.

Mr Thanongsak said that himself, his wife and two girls and another motorcycle taxi were stopped at the red light when they were hit from behind.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/drunk-russian-flees-crash-scene-leaving-five-month-baby-dying/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-25

18 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Yes i hope he gets it while serving a very long time in a Thai prison ,piece of shit .

2 hours ago, hobobo said:

When I read tragic stories like this I sometimes wish we could introduce "ear for an ear". I would love to put the Russan on a small bike at an intersection while I slammed into him in my humvee!

In which case you are no better than him and we need to go look for someone who wants to slam his car into you while standing on a small bike at an intersection.

Just now, Bob12345 said:

In which case you are no better than him and we need to go look for someone who wants to slam his car into you while standing on a small bike at an intersection.

Except I wouldn't run away. And BTW, I don't drink and drive. Ever!

7 minutes ago, i claudius said:

What would an ordinary Thai get

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

the standard payout is 50K for the cops and 200k to the family. may be more as 2 people were killed. i know an english guy who paid this sum and spent one night locked in the police station. an ordinary thai cant afford this so normally they would go of to jail. of course we will never know the end result but i am sure it will be something along these lines.