Police arrest "win" for taxi driver murder- he is taken on reenactment

rooster59

Police arrest "win" for taxi driver murder- he is taken on reenactment

plee.PNG

Image: Daily News

BANG PLEE:-- A motorcycle taxi driver has been arrested for the murder of the taxi driver in Bang Plee on Tuesday.

Arkhom Buphala,39, was shot in his cab on Tuesday. His vehicle then rolled into a fishpond while the assailant escaped by stealing a motorcycle.

Narephon Kitniyom, 35, was arrested Thursday while at his motorcycle taxi rank at the end of Praeksa Soi 10/1.

Hundred of people saw him taken on a reenactment to the scene of the crime yesterday. Relatives and onlookers witnessed him kneeling at the site in apology to the spirit of the victim.

His lodgings were searched and the murder weapon, a 9mm gun were recovered along with clothing worn in the commission of the crime.

He was charged with murder, attempted robbery causing death and three separate firearms offences. He was detained and readied for prosecution.

The reenactment was attended by the deputy chief of the Samut Prakarn police and Bang Plee police.

The accused man wore a flak jacket and was also pictured with a gun in the manner he adopted when committing the crime.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-25

Like many other members I served in a disciplined organization and I know how my bosses would have reacted to a directive being ignored without very good cause.

Here there's no leadership so things are just ignored and those who should be banging the table and disciplining non-compliance don't seem bothered.

2 hours ago, sharecropper said:

Errr, so the ban on re-enactments and identifying suspects is now being ignored? It lasted less time than the spineless determination to arrest the UFO Abbot for fraud.

That lasted as long as the ban on money making roadblocks.  They were told to stop them, which they did for less than a month, then they were all back again!

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

"His lodgings were searched and the murder weapon, a 9mm gun were recovered along with clothing worn in the commission of the crime."

Not too smart, obviously.

you are right. any sensible person would have disposed off any and all evidence.

32 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

That lasted as long as the ban on money making roadblocks.  They were told to stop them, which they did for less than a month, then they were all back again!

i am surprised that orders are not enforced as they are meant to.

4 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Like many other members I served in a disciplined organization and I know how my bosses would have reacted to a directive being ignored without very good cause.

Here there's no leadership so things are just ignored and those who should be banging the table and disciplining non-compliance don't seem bothered.

50 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

win for the police as the good general is letting them take suspects on re enactments with photographers. did any one here actually think the glorious photo ops for the cops were going to stop? 

Like the old saying:

"The more things change the more they stay the same". 

Seems the PM's rulings are no exception and the RTP are doing a bit of none too subtle nose thumbing.

6 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Mainly because it would be a waste of time, breath, and energy.

2 hours ago, monkey4u said:

Being a good  Buddhist, after I get caught for killing someone I get on my knees and offer a prayer for the victim

Please people wake up Buddha wont be kind to you in your next life 

Do you really think Lord Buddha has any influence on your next life?

3 hours ago, sahibji said:

i am surprised that orders are not enforced as they are meant to.

Really truly surprised?

Edited by Artisi

Errr, so the ban on re-enactments and identifying suspects is now being ignored? It lasted less time than the spineless determination to arrest the UFO Abbot for fraud.

Get over it!!
Your statement has been repeated more than any re-enactments !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Get over it!!
Your statement has been repeated more than any re-enactments !!!

If you condemn his comment, guess what we all must think of yours.

As for my 2 cents worth, hey general, your police think you're full of shit, and are laughing at you.

5 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Like the old saying:

"The more things change the more they stay the same". 

Seems the PM's rulings are no exception and the RTP are doing a bit of none too subtle nose thumbing.

really have to wonder what the armies plan is to take over control of the police force. it is the last piece of the puzzle in thailand that the yellows dont control.

If you condemn his comment, guess what we all must think of yours.

As for my 2 cents worth, hey general, your police think you're full of shit, and are laughing at you.

How can you represent everyone ? The general consensus is that if one keeps repeating oneself it becomes somewhat boring.

Maybe I'm wrong but can't speak for everyone !!

10 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

How can you represent everyone ? The general consensus is that if one keeps repeating oneself it becomes somewhat boring.

The work "everyone" is often used, on all media, and speeches, thought not meaning literally  "everyone" that is assumed, except by pedantic fools.

17 hours ago, monkey4u said:

Being a good  Buddhist, after I get caught for killing someone I get on my knees and offer a prayer for the victim

Please people wake up Buddha wont be kind to you in your next life 

wake up, there is no next life

16 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

I think you're right - you ARE wrong. Or show me my initial comment repeated just ONCE by me on here.

An apology will also suffice, of course...

I think you're right - you ARE wrong. Or show me my initial comment repeated just ONCE by me on here.

An apology will also suffice, of course...

Increase the meds mate you've totally lost it I'm afraid. There's more to life than TV or trying to dominate any of its members.

Sorry, I've more important things to do than reply to you. I'm watching the grass grow.

9 hours ago, Rorri said:

The work "everyone" is often used, on all media, and speeches, thought not meaning literally  "everyone" that is assumed, except by pedantic fools.

Everyone one means just that,  otherwise use: some, a few, the majority ...