Allardyce already dipping his snout in the trough?

Chicog

25 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i don't really follow why the telegraph is holding back and not naming names here - they've already hung the england manager out, why rein it in now? they don't have evidence and are afraid of being sued?

Or perhaps they are afraid that publishing it would prejudice any criminal trials.

There is definitely fraud here if the allegations are true.

Edited by Chicog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Or perhaps they are afraid that publishing it would prejudice any criminal trials.

There is definitely fraud here if the allegations are true.

yeah could be right i guess - plus there's always that potential for entrapment if criminal charges might be involved. surprised a few off the list of 8 haven't been leaked on the social media yet mind.

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

Did he actually ever get selected to play,I cannot remember him making any contribution on the pitch :sad:

Yes he did and no he didn't.

If i remember correctly the only England player to come out of that clusterfuck with credit was Rashford, although Hodgson decided to limit his game time and play Kane so he could take the corners.

Edited by carmine

Noe they could be brave and appoint El Loco as coach.  He might last less than 67 days but for very different reasons because its highly he'd explain to the world media what a bunch of retards the FA really are.  Now that would be the icing on the cake!!

28 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes he did and no he didn't.

If i remember correctly the only England player to come out of that clusterfuck with credit was Rashford, although Hodgson decided to limit his game time and play Kane so he could take the corners.

There is the rub....I thought Delle Alli was excellent on Tuesday night. 

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

Classic steeeve Maclaren comment....."it could have happened to any one of us in high profile positions!"

Really Steeeeve!!!

haha, was funny that. bet every other manager who has ever taken any kind of an 'incentive' was going "for chrissakes mclaren, shut your trap!".

there were rumours about gerard houllier a number of years back and his habit of using only particular agents for players. nothing was ever proven though, was only gossip i think.

Hells teeth - have been avoiding the news for 36 hours so I can watch some fresh UCL matches. Only now clocked the Fat greedy ba$tard news.

Funnily enough I was watching a sub-titled Indonesian film about Indonesian national football a couple of nights ago. Seemed to be more about betting and cheating and at one part the main character was opining that "Don't be silly - English football is just as corrupt as ours". I was outraged that these greasy third world dagos had such a poor opinion of us Brits with our crisp morals and heavy sanctions for the few that do go off the rails and are inevitably caught.

How naive was that?

Gone abroad to reflect. Don't bother coming back Sam.

39 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

I was outraged that these greasy third world dagos had such a poor opinion of us Brits with our crisp morals and heavy sanctions for the few that do go off the rails and are inevitably caught.

Nothing racist there eh Santi?

:shock1:

8 hours ago, StevieH said:

he'll be back in the game in less than a year. he's been relatively contrite, hasn't dobbed anybody else in, will take his medicine and be back at a premier league club before next season starts.

I'd bet by December Sunderland would love to have him back.

someone has leaked the 8 premier league figures who are named in the telegraph investigation.

Steve Bruce (Without Club)
Alan Pardew (Crystal Palace)
Mark Hughes (Stoke City)
Ryan Giggs (Without Club)
Tony Pulis (West Bromich Albion)
Eric Black (Southampton)
Harry Redknapp (Without Club)
David Moyes (Sunderland)

http://www.civilunrest.co.uk/breaking-news/8-premierleague-managers-bung/

34 minutes ago, StevieH said:

someone has leaked the 8 premier league figures who are named in the telegraph investigation.

Steve Bruce (Without Club)
Alan Pardew (Crystal Palace)
Mark Hughes (Stoke City)
Ryan Giggs (Without Club)
Tony Pulis (West Bromich Albion)
Eric Black (Southampton)
Harry Redknapp (Without Club)
David Moyes (Sunderland)

http://www.civilunrest.co.uk/breaking-news/8-premierleague-managers-bung/

Scrotum Face!!!!!!!   Surely not!!  I'm horrified....

17 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah i think the only real surprise name in that list was eric black. there's a slight whiff of alex ferguson about the list as well isn't there?

Cant believe he's not on it!!  They could start with the Bebe transfer. 

Oh wait a minute....he a "Sir" isn't he......

Edited by carmine

21 minutes ago, carmine said:

Cant believe he's not on it!!  They could start with the Bebe transfer. 

Oh wait a minute....he a "Sir" isn't he......

the elite sports agency and his son jason ferguson, the boycott of the bbc. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2004/05_may/25/fergie_son.shtml