The Naked Truth: Bare it all with owners of Bangkok’s only nudist resort

snoop1130

• 2 months later...

Nudity was common in the villages 80 years ago and in 1931 a Thai in Bangkok started the first naturist group. It was common for women to be topless and children to run around the village nude and swim n the rivers nude. Thai are not as obsessed with seeing people nude as western people are in their own countries.

Today there is a naturist organization www.ThailandNaturist.com started by a Thai lady and her foreign husband. It started in 2007 with 5 members and continues to grow past 2000+ members today. Many of the naturist visitors and members have been seen nude on remote beaches by fishermen and passersby as long as the person is not doing anything rude there never has been a problem. When you do this in public, then there are problems. They do not condone being nude in public. Of course the fine for being nude is only 500 baht .

Today there are 6 member resorts of Naturist Association Thailand Ltd. And over 2000 members which nearly half are Thai. In reality Thai naturism will grow to be a commanding presence in the tourist market place. And Thai naturist membership will grow to the tens of thousands in the coming years. This is evident by the fact that once Thai found out about the Thai naturist organization they join. All this started in 2007.

Naturism is an internal desire in humans regardless of their upbringing, religion, friends, family or status in society. It has been stated that 10% of any population has naturism tendencies. Once you let your mind outgrow the media/governmental imposed idea that a naked body is sexual or a sexual statement you can see humans for what they really are and not sexual entities.

But most of you noobs wouldn't understand anyway.5555

I'm living a few kilometers north of the Bangkok City border, maybe 6-7 kilometers or so.

I live by a canal, I have a boat and I spend a lot of time traveling along klongs, up here and in BKK, and along the

Chao Praya river.

As far as children are concerned I see them naked all the time, playing/swimming in the canals.

Age? Hard to say, up to 10 years maybe, dunno.

What I also see, not all the time, but every week or every 2nd week, grown up women naked from waist and up.

The majority is old, say 60/70 years upwards. They do their morning bathroom routines in the canal bare chested.

I also see younger women, in their say 40s, doing the same, morning bathroom stuff, washing their hair, doing laundry

bare chested.