Ms Yingluck pleads for review of her civil liability over rice pledging scheme loss

snoop1130

Give me an example of a subsidy that meets the criteria I gave - Off budget, hugely expensive and without parliamentary oversight or reporting?
" The wealth of the Shinawatra family increased 4.25 times between 2011 and 2014, outstripping the growth of the top 10." https://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com/tag/forbes/
Lets have a few others doing that well.

Don't be ridiculous.I'm not looking to play along with your prescriptive definitions.

As for your reference to the banned Political Prisoners in Thailand website please be more careful in current circumstances.In any case it doesn't support your contention.As I early suggested please try not to embarrass yourself.

Your

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jayboy said:

Don't be ridiculous.I'm not looking to play along with your prescriptive definitions.

As for your reference to the banned Political Prisoners in Thailand website please be more careful in current circumstances.In any case it doesn't support your contention.As I early suggested please try not to embarrass yourself.

Your

No , you simply falsely claim that the rice scam was a subsidy like others when it was not. Because you cannot find any subsidy, anywhere off budget and without parliamentary oversight.

No , you simply falsely claim that the rice scam was a subsidy like others when it was not. Because you cannot find any subsidy, anywhere off budget and without parliamentary oversight.

You seem to have lost contact with the discussion.I have no interest in a compare and contrast debate on other agricultural subsidies.If you think the massive US soyabean farmer subsidies are debated in a transparent and open manner you are sadly mistaken.

I have already ageed with you the policy was flawed and its implementation inefficient.I have agreed that corruption should be punished where found.

There is a real problem here that the investigation has been politicised so one cannot be confident in a just outcome.

Certainly the suggestion Yingluck should be personally liable for losses is grotesque and this folly underlines the political nature of the investigation

All of this has been explained to you but I'm afraid your fanatical hatred of the Shins obscures reason and good sense.