September 29, 201610 yr Please can I have your opinions with regards to Airline procedures when it comes to visas and flights :-) I was wondering if an airline would allow you to board if you had just a single ticket to Thailand, with only a 60 day tourist visa? Alternatively if you buy a return ticket, returning after 180 days, would they allow you to board just with a 60 day tourist visa? I hope to fly from LHR London to BKK Thailand either with - BA, Etihad, or Kuwait Airlines. Thanks, Mickey
September 29, 201610 yr If you have any form of visa in your passport you should have no issues boarding with a one-way ticket. Any issues ask to speak to a supervisor. If you have no visa and intend using a visa exemption entry they will likely insist on an onward ticket within 30 days (it doesn't have to be a return) as required by Thai immigration law. "I don't want to know why you can't. I want to know how you can!"
September 29, 201610 yr 18 minutes ago, mickeymiles said: Many thanks Crossy :-) Crossy has covered It. Advice correct. Note if entering without a visa and airline insists upon onward flight just book one online with your cell on the spot. You will obtain one to hcmc or vientiane etc for about 1000baht.
September 30, 201610 yr According to my Eurotrips this last twelve months without any visa and/or return ticket on the way back to Bangkok: - Thai Airways doesn't ask for anything ; - Emirates don't let you board without an outbound ticket (Air Asia to Vientiane is ok) ; - Singapore Airlines makes you sign a disclaimer for repatriation costs if entry in Thailand is denied.
Create an account or sign in to comment