Dismissing risks, Trump goes all-in on Bill Clinton's past

webfact

15 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Stumbled?

I put it to you that he soundly whipped some veteran career politicians in the field before stumbling into the nomination.

Michael Moore wrote a piece claiming, but not providing, inside information that Trump initially expected only to get a respectable 10% or so in primaries and that his real motive was to up his TV brand in the same way that Gingrich only continued to run for president to sell books.  Subsequently, a former campaign worker for Trump confirmed that DT was as surprised as anyone else to find himself in the lead.  I can't remember her name.

https://medium.com/@MMFlint/is-trump-purposely-sabotaging-his-campaign-91b11fe07a91#.ex4hsja0k

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ahm...did I miss the part, where Bill Clinton joined the presidential -race?

Why can SHE be attacked for something HE did?

And why is this even a thing, in the 21st century?'

'Murica is seriously #@$%&! up!

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Of course he doesn't care about hypocrisy but it would be funny if he bails on the debates after he's going around saying how he WON the first one! 

Nah, Trump will spin it that he won the first debate so well there is no need to have two more. Trump will say he will direct his time and energy to getting his message out and not be bothered with something so inconsequential as another debate.

1 minute ago, Silurian said:

Nah, Trump will spin it that he won the first debate so well there is no need to have two more. Trump will say he will direct his time and energy to getting his message out and not be bothered with something so inconsequential as another debate.

He could do, but I would still be surprised if he doesn't show to both remaining debates. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He could do, but I would still be surprised if he doesn't show to both remaining debates. 

Yeah, agreed. I feel the same that Trump will show up if nothing else to get his stupid fat mug in front of an audience. He loves performing on TV. That is what he lives for (win or lose). I was just thinking aloud about what Trump could possibly use as an excuse to not appear. 

25 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Yeah, agreed. I feel the same that Trump will show up if nothing else to get his stupid fat mug in front of an audience. He loves performing on TV. That is what he lives for (win or lose). I was just thinking aloud about what Trump could possibly use as an excuse to not appear. 

Yes, and maybe he actually believes he won the first debate. That's one for the psychiatrists. 

What would Donald reply with his condemnation of Bill's infidelities if Hillary responded that she forgave Bill, they reconciled having faced many challenges to their marriage as public figures and now have a really strong 45-year marriage? That has Christian women values written all over it.

All Donald can say is she's lying. Thud.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's losing. He's desperate. Expect it to get much dirtier still.

Not even sure he will show up for the final two debates.

It might be smarter for him not to.

He's already crying "RIGGED" so he might be weighing his options. 

Relax?  Why are so upset with Trump?

Did you ever do Hillary?

It's becoming low-class entertainment, kinda like having an apartment overlooking a pool where high school girls practice for their swim team.  It's plain Trump will lose, but rather than him trying to do or say anything decent, he descends to wallow in the gutter.  Better than a 1930's peep show.  Ok, maybe not.  Keep it up Trump! pass the popcorn.

5 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

It's becoming low-class entertainment, kinda like having an apartment overlooking a pool where high school girls practice for their swim team.  It's plain Trump will lose, but rather than him trying to do or say anything decent, he descends to wallow in the gutter.  Better than a 1930's peep show.  Ok, maybe not.  Keep it up Trump! pass the popcorn.

"It's plain Trump will lose" keep repeating it and you will believe it, I believe Trump will win quite comfortably 

Trump is Excuse-Central. Leading up to the town-hall venue, he'll want his people to screen everyone prior, similar to how a mafia don wants his lawyers to know as much as possible about each potential juror.   After the Town-Hall debate, Trump will invariably claim it was rigged, similar to how he often makes mentions of people 'planted' at his rallies and at prior debates.  One thing I learned by doing sports at 9 different schools up to the age of 20 is how to be a good sport and to play fair.  Trump never learned either of those things.  His daddy must have taught him how it's good to cheat and to always spew blame if he loses.  

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Trump is Excuse-Central. Leading up to the town-hall venue, he'll want his people to screen everyone prior, similar to how a mafia don wants his lawyers to know as much as possible about each potential juror.   After the Town-Hall debate, Trump will invariably claim it was rigged, similar to how he often makes mentions of people 'planted' at his rallies and at prior debates.  One thing I learned by doing sports at 9 different schools up to the age of 20 is how to be a good sport and to play fair.  Trump never learned either of those things.  His daddy must have taught him how it's good to cheat and to always spew blame if he loses.  

and I bet you have been saying - trump wont run, trump wont get 10% in the primaries, Trump wont get 20%, trump wont get 30%, Trump will never get the nomination, etc etc etc, after being wrong so many times you and all the  pundits are crapping themselves when you realize how out of touch you are. People are waking up, the siren song of globalization, multiculturalism and mass immigration is finally being called out

6 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Or the fact that she didn't mind him his infidelity because speaking about it would endanger the political life she had carefully constructed.

Hillary makes women everywhere look weak….poor role model for womens rights.

Exactly, she'd be better off running a Ms America contest. That's how you do it. Donald Trump campaigning on the issue of infidelity. Oh my.

11 minutes ago, willfreeman said:

and I bet you have been saying - trump wont run, trump wont get 10% in the primaries, Trump wont get 20%, trump wont get 30%, Trump will never get the nomination, etc etc etc, after being wrong so many times you and all the  pundits are crapping themselves when you realize how out of touch you are. People are waking up, the siren song of globalization, multiculturalism and mass immigration is finally being called out

I admit I was wrong about Trump earlier on. I honestly didn't think he'd win the Republican primary, particularly after his nutzoid rude performances in the Rep debates.  Apparently I underestimated Republican voters ignorance.  However, now Trump needs to appeal to a lot larger audience.  Republicans comprise well less than half of voters - close to a third, and many Republicans are turned off to Trump.  Indeed, nearly every prominent Republican has publicly stated that.  ....which leaves the non-prominent sorts, mostly elder white men, which comprise his base.

From any angle you choose to look at it, I can't see Trump winning.  Then again, I could be wrong again.   It's just hard to imagine a majority of Americans using their valuable vote for the cad ( noun. A man whose behavior is unprincipled or dishonorable).  A majority of Republicans, yes.  A majority of all American voters, no way.

13 minutes ago, willfreeman said:

Yep, Donald Trump won the Republican primaries and won the nomination easily. The general election will determine the worth of that. It will decide who is out of touch. What a disaster. A complete disaster. Riding the back of a cow heading up the abattoir chute. Huge. 

You just couldn't make this stuff up! A man who has practiced infidelity, who says a woman with small breasts cannot be beautiful, commenting on HRC's husbands indiscretions. It is pathetic, cheap and incredibly naive. I cannot wait for him to bring it up in debate and see Hillary tear him apart limb from limb. I cannot begin to empathise with anyone that can support this pathological liar. It does not matter how much you hate Hillary, Trump is a despicable, reprehensible excuse for a human. Anyone that could place a vote for this animal to be President really is a sandwich short of a picnic.

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You just couldn't make this stuff up! A man who has practiced infidelity, who says a woman with small breasts cannot be beautiful, commenting on HRC's husbands indiscretions. It is pathetic, cheap and incredibly naive. I cannot wait for him to bring it up in debate and see Hillary tear him apart limb from limb. I cannot begin to empathise with anyone that can support this pathological liar. It does not matter how much you hate Hillary, Trump is a despicable, reprehensible excuse for a human. Anyone that could place a vote for this animal to be President really is a sandwich short of a picnic.

....a french fry short of a Happy Meal

....a wingnut short of a tool kit

....a rubber ducky short of a bubble bath

17 minutes ago, Neurath said:

Yep, Donald Trump won the Republican primaries and won the nomination easily. The general election will determine the worth of that. It will decide who is out of touch. What a disaster. A complete disaster. Riding the back of a cow heading up the abattoir chute. Huge. 

Like Captain Ahab lashed to Moby Dick.

21 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

18 minutes ago, Neurath said:

" Anyone that could place a vote for this animal to be President " that quote right there shows how pathetically hysterical the hilary drones are becoming. Trump is an animal, Trump is literally hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will need to buy an extra hard drive just to save screenshots of all the ridiculous melt downs that will occur when Trump wins

An off-topic post has been removed.   Please feel free to post your opinion, but we are not going to return to the endless posting of cartoons, meme's and other graphics.  

If you want a bumper sticker, buy one and put it on your car.   Not on the forum please.  

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Not really. Hillary only got a slight bump from the debate.

Try to understand.  Hillary doesn't need a bump.  She's winning and has been winning every day since the campaign began..  Best estimate I see for her currently is 307 electoral votes to DT's 231.  That's "Madam President" for the next four years territory.  Trump is the one who needs a bump, but he got a dimple.  Ergo, he will lose.

7 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

Try to understand.  Hillary doesn't need a bump.  She's winning and has been winning every day since the campaign began..  Best estimate I see for her currently is 307 electoral votes to DT's 231.  That's "Madam President" for the next four years territory.  Trump is the one who needs a bump, but he got a dimple.  Ergo, he will lose.

HRC could use a bump. Wait until next Tuesday to see how the Realclearpolitics average has changed after one week. That will mean something. Too early to tell now. 

6 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

time will tell :smile: I think Trumps massive rallies will lead to record voter turnout and big numbers for Trump

Is clinton still fighting the cartoon frog?

I think it's quite funny how sex obsessed the US folks really are. 

I'd be happy to have sex with 20-something woman. I'd though many of us would be happy as well. 

Isn't that the definition of good living? Having a younger lover with sex appeal?

I guess it will take few more centurires for the US to get to the state what for example France is enjoying. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

HRC could use a bump. Wait until next Tuesday to see how the Realclearpolitics average has changed after one week. That will mean something. Too early to tell now. 

Here's the Meta-Margin History from the Princeton Election Consortium website of Sam Wang, who went

50 for 50 in 2012.  The Meta-Margin is the percent by which the vote would have to change in order to flip to a Trump win.  Prof. Wang aggregates the state polls which are the ones that matter since electoral votes decide the election.  As you can see, this has been an extraordinarily consistent election, more so than any other in the past 60 years, by some estimates.  Severe polarization is the reason that the debates were never going to move the needle much, nor is anything else likely to, short of asteroids from space.  The show has been over for a while, folks.  Hillary doesn't need any bumps.

MM_history-unlabeled.png