Hang Dong Post Office getting packages

BB1955

I  had been getting packages like clockwork , now all of a sudden the last two months missing six all from different senders , all fron China , I asked my postman and three turned up dirty and wet a few days later . Still three missing , anyone else in Hang Dong having that problem ? There not hung in customs because I would have got a letter . Crazy because its not valuble items and no use to anyone but me ....

I've gone through stretches where some didn't arrive - 30%.....At other times it's 100%....

The last one the Chinese vendor evidently didn't send out....I emailed through ebay & they sent/resent? It then arrived.....

We go through the HD post office....

A few years ago it also happened.....I took my tracking numbers tp them, they checked & said they were in BKK....Within 2 days I got the packages.....I think they had me come get them....

Hang Dong used to be super efficient by Thai standards but in the last few months things have deteriorated a lot.  I've lost one parcel and it seems a struggle for them to now deliver even monthly bills which used to be as regular as clockwork.   Spoken to the boss in English and Thai and get blank looks, not very helpful at all.   Culture of denial rather than fix something !

Archived