An Incident

GracelessFawn

I was walking out of the school soi (street) with my bestfriend last Wednesday afternoon. While walking, we were chatting about work, clothes, shoes and stuff. We were on our way to our usual restaurant/bakery.

A car slowed down and stopped right beside us....... The driver rolled down his window and to our surprise HE WAS WANKING! I couldn't believe what I saw! At first, I thought that I was simply dreaming. I'm sure my bestfriend couldn't believe what she just witnessed either, but it was for real! This dude is <deleted> sick. We both clearly saw the sicko sitting in the driver's seat, playing with his PRIVATE PART.

I took my pepper spray out of my bag, held it tightly in my right hand, and tried my best not to loose my head. I struggled to keep my heartbeat to normal. I was shaking because of anger and fear at the same time! I was mentally preparing myself for what would happen had he got out of his car and approached us. I'm glad he didn't coz if he did, I would have sprayed him with my pepper spray.

With my other hand, I picked-up a rock and threw it at his car! Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off!

It was only after then, that my composure crumbled! I felt weak, but the adrenaline was still pumping! I looked-at my bestfriend and she was white as a ghost!

Slowly, we continued walking to our usual restaurant/bakery, but I still held the pepper spray in my hand..........................

________________________________________________________________________________

_

Is there something I could have done in this situation?

Can someone pls. give me some pointers about actions I should take if something like this happens again?

Thanks!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it about you Bambi ...? you seem to attract all the nutters ...!

Im not sure what the protocol is for this situation here in Thailand but in England you would make note of the registration plate and appearance of the perpertrator and inform the police.

I hope thats the end of these incidents for you ...

I was walking out of the school soi (street) with my bestfriend last Wednesday afternoon. While walking, we were chatting about work, clothes, shoes and stuff. We were on our way to our usual restaurant/bakery.

A car slowed down and stopped right beside us....... The driver rolled down his window and to our surprise HE WAS WANKING! I couldn't believe what I saw! At first, I thought that I was simply dreaming. I'm sure my bestfriend couldn't believe what she just witnessed either, but it was for real! This dude is <deleted> sick. We both clearly saw the sicko sitting in the driver's seat, playing with his PRIVATE PART.

I took my pepper spray out of my bag, held it tightly in my right hand, and tried my best not to loose my head. I struggled to keep my heartbeat to normal. I was shaking because of anger and fear at the same time! I was mentally preparing myself for what would happen had he got out of his car and approached us. I'm glad he didn't coz if he did, I would have sprayed him with my pepper spray.

With my other hand, I picked-up a rock and threw it at his car! Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off!

It was only after then, that my composure crumbled! I felt weak, but the adrenaline was still pumping! I looked-at my bestfriend and she was white as a ghost!

Slowly, we continued walking to our usual restaurant/bakery, but I still held the pepper spray in my hand..........................

________________________________________________________________________________

_

Can someone pls. give me some pointers about actions I should take if something like this happens again?

Thanks!

Maybe laugh at him, point and keep walking

or just pretend you didnt see him and keep talking but dont look again. That would really piss him off as he is obviously only doing it for attention.

Just a thought... :o

Im not sure what the protocol is for this situation here in Thailand but in England you would make note of the registration plate and appearance of the perpertrator and inform the police.

This happened about 2 weeks ago, but I was scared to make queries about it because I didn't want people to start a bashing thread. (I did write about the incident in my thread.)

Yeah, I looked-at the registration plate, but there's a Thai writing before the numbers and I can't read Thai.

I tried to forget the incident, but I just can't. This sick guy is still out there! I want to know what my options are...... if something like this ever happen again.

That's not Bambi! Maybe Scampi...

This happened about 2 weeks ago, but I was scared to make queries about it because I didn't want people to start a bashing thread. (I did write about the incident in my thread.)

Yeah, I looked-at the registration plate, but there's a Thai writing before the numbers and I can't read Thai.

I tried to forget the incident, but I just can't. This sick guy is still out there! I want to know what my options are...... if something like this ever happen again.

Use your camera phone to take a picture of him and report it to the police and at the same time post it on the internet, this will definitely disgrace him from the public. :o

No disrespect to GF, but i think you should just get over it. The guy is a bit sad and your best course of action would have been to ignore him or laugh at him. Those kind of guys arent any danger to women - frankly, they tend to be scared of women.

There was an email going around our office recently warning female staff about a similar guy doing the same thing on the BTS in the morning - most laughed at how sad and forlorn he looked.

I wouldnt worry about it.

By the way, can someone recommend a good panel-beater. Someone threw a rock at my car . . . . .

Where is AlexLah's avatar when you need it. (The one with the flasher)

For the folk ready to flame the OP, she is an attractive female, who lives and work in BKK she has the dubious honour of meeting a number of TV members.(not me) Unfortunately she seems to attract the less desirable types in LOS.

Is it because she is an independent attractive female or just down right unlucky who knows.

Maybe she is unknowingly meeting more TV members? :o

You should move on and try to forget about it...I did witnessed such behaviours while on a tram in Czech Republic. It was about 10pm and the tram was almost empty. It was just me and 2 mates of mine and a lady with her daughter and this sick f|_|ck jerking on a chair a few meters away....obviously I tried to distract the lady's attention and her daughter's (fortunately the daughter didn't saw him), the mother was completely freaked out and I found it difficult to start a joke or something with my less than 10 czech words I know, eventually we all got off at the next station and the lady informed the driver, looking at the driver's face I might just have a clue or 2 on what happened next :o

Anyway, I hope it won't happen to you again, but if it does, walk away, act like you haven't seen anything and if you think you can pull out a conversation with the first cop you see, it would be great...It could have been worse, you could have been attacked.

Just try to get over it

_

Thanks!

So, you've met Kayo!!

With my other hand, I picked-up a rock and threw it at his car! Slowly, the perverted guy speeded off! *

_

Thanks!

Don't know about this there's a couple of bit's that don't add up, plus where did you find a rock so quickly on a soi, why have you left it two weeks to tell us, just because you're worried about being bashed?

Fair enough if you want to post it and say 'hey fellas check it out some creepo flashed at me last week' so we could have a laugh, but your asking for advice on what to do next time. If you want to speak to Rambo why don't you just PM him? :o

Not really trying to 'bash you' it just seems odd.

Edited by Robski

For the folk ready to flame the OP, she is an attractive female, who lives and work in BKK she has the dubious honour of meeting a number of TV members, she seems to attract the less desirable types in LOS.

What can you mean ?

Well if GF is real and a teacher in Bangkok I suggest she learns a few Thai letters. Failing that the rock is probably a good idea, it works well with soi dogs.

For the folk ready to flame the OP, she is an attractive female, who lives and work in BKK she has the dubious honour of meeting a number of TV members, she seems to attract the less desirable types in LOS.

What can you mean ?

Well if GF is real and a teacher in Bangkok I suggest she learns a few Thai letters. Failing that the rock is probably a good idea, it works well with soi dogs.

There is a school of thought that girls on Thai forums attribute their membership to their search for a rich-ish white man.

Bendix is the only rich man round these parts. The rest of us only have one pair of underpants between us.

GracelessFawn

Warning!! :o

DON'T PULL IT, if your not going to use IT.

Sounds too me like you missed out on using your new found pepper spray, turn up the volume next time on your MP3 player don't stand there like a twitt, tune into the Door's, and put new meaning to the song 'come-ON baby light my fire' then call the police.

Cheers

C-sip

miss fawn,

you have been attacked by muggers and now this guy is flogging himself, wanking away like there is no tomorrow.

its just goes to prove my point that you must be one hot looking bit of crumpet.

now i have seen your picture and you are fairly good looking but there are thousands like you and i wonder if this happenes to them?

maybe this dude was cranking off looking at your girlfriend and not at you.?

whatever the case, dont frigging worry about it as if you were an ugly slapper you would get no action at all.

so just keep partying hard as you tell us you do. :o