An Incident

GracelessFawn

If this happened to a young girl I think you would all be right to be angry. But it didn't GF is a grown woman! Does it make it any less traumatic.. of course it does. GF knew exactly what the guy was, she wasn't horrified because she had never seen one before, or confused because she didn't understand. This happened to a fully adult woman, and while bad it is hardly likely to damage her in any serious way is it?? And if this was a Thai guy then sorry but she would have hardly seen anything anyway.

I agree it shouldn't have happened.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this happened to a young girl I think you would all be right to be angry. But it didn't GF is a grown woman! Does it make it any less traumatic.. of course it does. GF knew exactly what the guy was, she wasn't horrified because she had never seen one before, or confused because she didn't understand. This happened to a fully adult woman, and while bad it is hardly likely to damage her in any serious way is it?? And if this was a Thai guy then sorry but she would have hardly seen anything anyway.

I agree it shouldn't have happened.

Erm, does that mean you think that sexual assault of this manner is okay then :o

What is it about you Bambi ...? you seem to attract all the nutters ...!

?? :o ??

it was only a case of mistaken identity Bambi. Some members can't read.

Bambi is my nickname for GF as she is a fawn ... nothing to do with BambinA and I apologize if this caused any distress on Miss BambinA's part .... :D

Bambi is my nickname for GF as she is a fawn ... nothing to do with BambinA and I apologize if this caused any distress on Miss BambinA's part .... :D

You need to get her a new nickname - Bambi was a bloke!

For people who have never encountered anything like this (either male or female), it is a big shock. Years ago, I was working in Hong Kong and men used to commit fratage--they would get on the subway, elevator or a crowded bus (very crowded) and get up against a lady and hump her. Sometimes the victim wasn't aware of what was going on.

I was sitting on a trolley. A lady standing in front of me turned and gave me a dirty look. I was shocked, but when I tried to figure out what was wrong, I saw that the guy behind her had his willy out and was humping her. The trolley had been very crowded, but when I looked behind him, most people had gotten off (literally). The next thing you know, he shoots his wad all over her dress.

I was shocked and actually it took me about 20 minutes to comprehend what I had just seen.

You need to get her a new nickname - Bambi was a bloke!

OK ! Too many Bambi's, hence the confusion ... I'll pick a new nickname then ... GF what would you like your new nickname to be ....? or would you prefer not to have a nickname ...? up to you ... :D

Edited by davidjtayler

For people who have never encountered anything like this (either male or female), it is a big shock. Years ago, I was working in Hong Kong and men used to commit fratage--they would get on the subway, elevator or a crowded bus (very crowded) and get up against a lady and hump her. Sometimes the victim wasn't aware of what was going on.

I was sitting on a trolley. A lady standing in front of me turned and gave me a dirty look. I was shocked, but when I tried to figure out what was wrong, I saw that the guy behind her had his willy out and was humping her. The trolley had been very crowded, but when I looked behind him, most people had gotten off (literally). The next thing you know, he shoots his wad all over her dress.

I was shocked and actually it took me about 20 minutes to comprehend what I had just seen.

I agree that is shocking... do you think this and that are the of the same level of assault?

I agree that is shocking... do you think this and that are the of the same level of assault?

No, but they are still both offensive.

I think that some people just go out of their way to draw attention to themselves.

The more shocking the action the more people will respond to it.

In a life without real substance, maybe they need reasurance that they can have an effect on other peoples lives.

"GracelessFawn"

You write like a man.

Really? Hmm, strange comment to give...

Strange... but accurate.

She may write like a guy but i can gurantee this young ladie is 100 percent female :o

I certainly agree that she is a she, but the avatar seems to show she is thai, when judging by her writing style, prose and the fact she can't read thai means she is obviously falang.

This may be a reason the sicko targeted her.

Graceless Fawn, courage!

Maybe try and fire some spray inside the car next time! He'll probably never get the spray completely out of there! :D

"GracelessFawn"

You write like a man.

Really? Hmm, strange comment to give...

Strange... but accurate.

She may write like a guy but i can gurantee this young ladie is 100 percent female :o

I certainly agree that she is a she, but the avatar seems to show she is thai, when judging by her writing style, prose and the fact she can't read thai means she is obviously falang.

This may be a reason the sicko targeted her.

Graceless Fawn, courage!

Maybe try and fire some spray inside the car next time! He'll probably never get the spray completely out of there! :D

Read all the posts, GF is Fillipino.

It appears from her messages* that Ms Fawn is Filippino(a), 25 years, and not Thai.

I therefore apologize.

excerpts from her messages:

"My boyfriend is a foreigner, a very nice person, secure, well-spoken, intelligent, and treats me right. I feel special and positive everytime I'm around him because he exudes confidence and a very positive aura.

love my whisky! Whisky is my fav drink! It's strong, cheap and readily available!

I'm a teacher. I teach 3rd grade. I've been teaching here in BKK since I was 20 years old. (At 20,) Five years ago, I only had my BA major in Pol Sci Degree, and I wasn't really that qualified to teach. But a school hired me. That was a lucky break! Three years later, I studied for my teaching certificate at Mission College, Thailand, while working at the same time.

I am from the Philippines so I came here for a lot of combined reasons........

I'm 25% Spanish, 25% Chinese, 50% Mixed Blood Origins (Including Malay, Indo, Indian, Arab,etc.) = Filipina

My xbf was an American. He cheated. I left him!

Drank...... a liter of whiskey with a heart-broken gf from 10PM Friday til 6AM on Saturday. (One on One session.)

Drank...... 3 bottles of Johnnie Reds/Black with 8 other friends from 10PM Saturday til 7AM on Sunday! (Group Party)

Oh yeah, I had fun flirting with the soldiers!

But --- I am getting 10-20 phone calls / day from my worried family back home though. It's so uncool!

Correction! Not bf but Xbf! (And it used to happen to me! We've split since 2 years ago!)

I had a crazy night, drank about a dozen +++ whisky glasses, then had to tail around a few friends for the sake of camaraderie.

I'm sorry for the confusion fellows, but I have a confession to make.............I'm afraid that I am indeed a guy! I am 50 years old!....I'm sorry for leading ya'll on!.................I promise to be good next time."

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

"My boyfriend is a foreigner, a very nice person, secure, well-spoken, intelligent, and treats me right. I feel special and positive everytime I'm around him because he exudes confidence and a very positive aura.

love my whisky! Whisky is my fav drink! It's strong, cheap and readily available!

I'm a teacher. I teach 3rd grade. I've been teaching here in BKK since I was 20 years old. (At 20,) Five years ago, I only had my BA major in Pol Sci Degree, and I wasn't really that qualified to teach. But a school hired me. That was a lucky break! Three years later, I studied for my teaching certificate at Mission College, Thailand, while working at the same time.

I am from the Philippines so I came here for a lot of combined reasons........

I'm 25% Spanish, 25% Chinese, 50% Mixed Blood Origins (Including Malay, Indo, Indian, Arab,etc.) = Filipina

My xbf was an American. He cheated. I left him!

Drank...... a liter of whiskey with a heart-broken gf from 10PM Friday til 6AM on Saturday. (One on One session.)

Drank...... 3 bottles of Johnnie Reds/Black with 8 other friends from 10PM Saturday til 7AM on Sunday! (Group Party)

Oh yeah, I had fun flirting with the soldiers!

But --- I am getting 10-20 phone calls / day from my worried family back home though. It's so uncool!

Correction! Not bf but Xbf! (And it used to happen to me! We've split since 2 years ago!)

I had a crazy night, drank about a dozen +++ whisky glasses, then had to tail around a few friends for the sake of camaraderie.

I'm sorry for the confusion fellows, but I have a confession to make.............I'm afraid that I am indeed a guy! I am 50 years old!....I'm sorry for leading ya'll on!.................I promise to be good next time."

LaoPo[/color]

You're like a bible thumping minister trying hard to win souls! You are pathetic!

You quoted lines, sentences and paragraph from my previous posts, without showing the entire post or the context of what I have posted, just so I would look bad!

What a cheap shot!

Edited by GracelessFawn

It appears from her messages* that Ms Fawn is Filippino(a), 25 years, and not Thai.

I therefore apologize.

LaoPo

Please tell me, LaoPo, that you didn't spend several hours culling the data for your post, just to sling <deleted> at someone who, to the best of my knowledge, has done you no ill or harm. I'd say you ought to be ashamed, if I though that someone as shameless as yourself would even care. Pathetic.

A bit like a no news day isn't it?

Not much happening in general topics so let's have a good crack at each other.

Are we going to have a vote then or what?

I don't know GF, but it seems a daft post in the first place and now it's got you all fired up and fighting the corners.

I think that GF has had a bad day and just needs a bit of sympathy and a big hug from the TV crew.

Edited by Robski

A bit like a no news day isn't it?

Not much happening in general topics so let's have a good crack at each other.

Are we going to have a vote then or what?

I don't know GF, but it seems a daft post in the first place and now it's got you all fired up and fighting the corners.

I think that GF has had a bad day and just needs a bit of sympathy and a big hug from the TV crew.

TY Robski.

I therefore apologize.

LaoPo

Please tell me, LaoPo, that you didn't spend several hours culling the data for your post, just to sling <deleted> at someone who, to the best of my knowledge, has done you no ill or harm. I'd say you ought to be ashamed, if I though that someone as shameless as yourself would even care. Pathetic.

thats a low blow loaPO, :D

i had some tosser cut and paste my posts exactly the same as what you have done to miss fawn.

thats a piss poor effort mate. :o

if you want to take the piss, stand up straight and go head to head with the girl.

she's no dummy and will happily take you on. :D

Was in the Cardiff library as a young boy looking at books on the shelves when to my right I saw a man pulling his plonker into an open book ( didn't see the title :D ) but it sure woke me up.

I've never forgotten this episode and all it makes me think is I would never want to be that man.

No big deal, it's a growing up process.

It happens to us all, male or female; whatever you are I'm damned sure you know how to deal with it.

Perhaps it was heinzvarieties :D:D:o in the car

Edited by OneeyedJohn