Road rage youth could face 2 years for kicking brother and sister off motorcycle

webfact

7 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Can we assume that the academic-looking young man in the lead photo is the perpetrator of this road rage? 

No name, but a nice photo of a guy in graduation gown and I doubt that butter would melt in his mouth. 

... well, that or it's the mentioned 'online lawyer' maybe ...?

1 hour ago, ldiablo72 said:

Highly unlikely he is rich as some are speculating. He's riding a Honda wave for christs sake, not driving a Merc or BMW.

Looks like a Honda PCX, a tad better off than the Wave?

Serves him right. You don't kick people off a moving vehicle. That could have caused the death of those two riders.
If you do the crime you do the time. Look at those poor westerners locked up for 50 years in living hell for selling a few e's. This guy nearly kills two people and is moaning he'll get 2 years.

assault that carries a two year sentence OR 4,000 baht fine

"Hmmmm....spend 2 years in a Thai prison...or borrow $120 from my yaba-dealing friend and live to kill another day? Which should I choose??"

Methinks a 4K find hardly is an equal punishment to time in the slammer, and it's hardly befitting the crime, which could very easily have disabled or killed the passengers.