Sinet Internet office at Kad Suan Kaew mall

NancyL

About a month ago we switched from True internet to Sinet and have been very pleased with the service.  No more dropped or slow internet on the weekend.  But now, I just received a SMS that the first month's bill is due but it seems the Sinet kiosk where we enrolled across from Bangkok Bank on the first floor of Kad Suan Kaew mall is no longer in business.  Where do we go to pay our bill?  I've heard there's a discount if we pay for a year's service at once and I'd like to do this, but the website just seems to give the option to pay for a month at a time.  Any suggestions about where to go to see Sinet in person?

Many thanks!

• 2 months later...

Any suggestions about where to go to see Sinet in person?

Many thanks!

Nancy, I also use Sinet. Their service has been stellar. They have a kiosk at central festival. I pay using the bill pay feature from my account at Bangkok bank. I think the bank charges 20 baht. My time is worth 20. I get a confirmation I print and attach to the bill. The only trick is to select SinetCMI from the drop down list when setting up the payee. Easy peasy. And I don't have to leave home

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I go to the main office at the intersection diaganol from Big C Hang Dong. It's a 2 story duplex with a giant SINET sign.  All the techs work upstairs and you can arrange to pay in advance there or you can arrange to have your bill deducted from your bank every month (as I do) or you can arrange to pay by internet banking. I also got private numbers and emails of English speaking technicians there. Great service and knowledgeable people. The satellite kiosks in the malls are staffed by part timers...