Thai father caught on tape kicking kid's friend in the face

webfact

Thai father caught on tape kicking kid's friend in the face

p1a.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Police are to interview all concerned in the case in Bangkok where a father is alleged to have kicked a child in the face for annoying his son.

The 40 second video of the incident was posted on Facebook. Three children aged about 4-6 are seen playing by some stairs in a building, reports Sanook.

Then a man comes and attacks one of them. A child is kicked in the face.

The incident occurred in the Ram Intra area of northern Bangkok.

The injured boy is being checked at Sin Phaet Hospital ahead of the meeting at Kannayaw police station where child protection services will be present along with his father.

The assailant is yet to be arrested but has been spoken to over the phone and is ready to come in to give evidence in the matter. Police have been gathering witness statements.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-05

Half term break and the press is full of articles on adults hitting kids. Strangling, kicking, punching, throwing objects at them. Is this just the press's latest topic of interest or has Thailand become a more dangerous society for children to grow up in. What happened to peace and harmony? In my street nothing has changed the children happily play, the adults sometimes play with them and the kids are always number 1. Guess these nasty people who hit kids are a minority, I do hope so, for the sake of my own little boy who I adore.

Another lesson in Thai parenting.   Small wonder many of the boys grow up to be thugs with role models like that.

Shame on the RTP yet again for not arresting the Father, charging him with assault and letting him face the charges in a court of law.   The slap on the wrist approach never works, when will they ever learn that ?

4 hours ago, daiwill60 said:

The suspect as not been arrested but has been spoken to on the phone and is ready to come in .  What The **** ?  Just go and drag the <deleted>  in. 

But that would mean getting of their backsides and actually leaving the office, not sure that's covered in the procedure manual of the best police force in the world.

16 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Isn't it odd in life that the only people you can hit and get away with it seem to be kids. The most innocent and vulnerable people who are affected the most by physical violence. 

Lock this scumbag up. 

But that would be a loss of face

Waiting for greenchair to come by and tell us, that the little kid probably deserved it!

A grown man, kicking a six year old in the face for "annoying" his son!

&lt;deleted&gt;?

<deleted>?

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed, please discontinue your effort to post in a profane manner.

"Kicked in the face" hardly does the extreme violence of this video justice. He repeatedly and viciously stomps on the boy's head with all of his strength – he is obviously trying to kill him and walks away two times, only to come back and stomp on the kid some more because he's moving. It only comes to an end because the boy manages to get up on his feet and run away.

If you haven't seen the video, don't – I feel physically ill having watched it. The violence is absolutely maddening and much worse than the British family in Hua Hin.

If there ever were a good use for Section 44, it would be to execute this disgusting piece of vermin. Good thing that wasn't my kid, or I would be in jail for murder by now.

Edited by Myran

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

But that would mean getting of their backsides and actually leaving the office, not sure that's covered in the procedure manual of the best police force in the world.

Be fair, it's raining a lot at the moment too. Better ask him to come to the nice warm dry station. Perhaps he'll be kind enough to pick up some noodles on the way!

Prison for the attempted murder of a child is the only outcome here that is fitting. 

Disgraceful lack of justice these days in LOS.

As a sidenote Im wondering how quickly the BIB would be gleefully smashing my door down and pushing their grubby palms out if i did anything slightly wrong?

Obviously no excuse for his behaviour.....however,.... have seen many cases on TV and heard many stories from Parents on the radio about how their children's lives had been virtually destroyed (actually destroyed by suicide in some cases) because of bullies in the school. I have to admit....I did sometimes wonder why their parents wern't tempted to take the law into their own hands to protect their child. ...Is it not possible that this is what's happening in the instance.....a Father looking out for his son?

5 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Obviously no excuse for his behaviour.....however,.... have seen many cases on TV and heard many stories from Parents on the radio about how their children's lives had been virtually destroyed (actually destroyed by suicide in some cases) because of bullies in the school. I have to admit....I did sometimes wonder why their parents wern't tempted to take the law into their own hands to protect their child. ...Is it not possible that this is what's happening in the instance.....a Father looking out for his son?

By stomping a 4-6 yo repeatedly on the head?

This is an aggravated assault on a child.

Edited by Sirbergan
addition

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Once again we are judging by western standards.  This is Thailand and they do things the way they do. 

I doubt even these Thai 'standards' you claim to be such an expert on go as far as to booting a child in the head. Moronic apologist statement......

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Once again we are judging by western standards.  This is Thailand and they do things the way they do. 

You gotta be kidding me. There are no "standards" in Thai society that deems aggravated assault on children to be acceptable.

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

This must be one of the dumbest posts, I have ever read on TV! 

People who make comments like this are the same type that would kick a child and we are talking about a child here.  As noted, they are cowards, also have no problem hitting their wife or girlfriend.

I can tell you one thing and I live in Thailand, if it was my child in this video, the police wouldn't have to be looking into the case?

55 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

What at sick, disgusting comment. As someone has already said: this has got to be one of the most stupid (if not THE most stupid) comments I have ever read on this message board.

2 hours ago, DM07 said:

Waiting for greenchair to come by and tell us, that the little kid probably deserved it!

A grown man, kicking a six year old in the face for "annoying" his son!

&lt;deleted&gt;?

<deleted>?

Out of order go back to the other post if you want to launch a personal attack on another member, concerning comments made on ANOTHER post by them

That member is NOT involved at present in this post, hence cannot defend himself which WE ALL have a right to do

I dont like censorship ever, but with posts like yours I can see the thinking behind it

13 minutes ago, Myran said:

What at sick, disgusting comment. As someone has already said: this has got to be one of the most stupid (if not THE most stupid) comments I have ever read on this message board.

Word!

51 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

What is wrong with the father of the child who was assaulted? I doubt if many fathers would just go and report the incident knowing what the system is like.

I doubt he is finished yet, revenge is best served cold and Thais know it.

...setting the example of the savage he wants his son to grow up to be.....

...and so on...and so on...and so on.....

...and don't thing girls are immune to a dysfunctional society in denial.....

...seen plenty of videos on Thai media showing girls kicking other girls heads in...with abandon......

...and even several on one.......

...wake up and know what you are dealing with here......