Hawaii trip: Thai Airways wants  internet prosecuted over leaked passenger list

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Will be interesting to see the internet appear in court.........can't wait to see what it says!   :sorry:  ?

Maybe the RTP will put out an arrest warrant for the "Internet" for commiting cyber crimes. Then insist Interpol assist on the warrant since the "Internet" is worldwide.

Wow, the Thai airways marketing team are bloody geniuses.  Great campaign, "We sue people who expose corruption we are involved in".  Need to get TAT on board to release a new statement on how bookings and numbers are going through the roof after thai airways went after global  internet users.  

I think I will definitely strike this airline off my lists.  Absolutely disgusting and draconian organisation that tries to pass itself off as a modern world standard and leading airline.

....bans any online material deemed damaging to the reputation of an individual or organization.

Mhhhh i just ask myself who is in this country a individual or oganization that has a reputation if demanding file charges : there is nobody without stinky dirt on his feet!