Seeking inexpensive apartment

SteveSamui6262

I am seeking suggestions regarding low cost apartment rentals in Bangkok.  I would like to find a "Thai" apartment building (where some alongs now also rent) in the area of 5000-7000 per month.  This price range should include a/c, hot water, bed, closet, table & two chairs and a balcony.  The apartment building should have a lift/elevator.  Maybe a Burger King, Foodland, Big C in somewhat close proximity.  A professionally managed apartment.  They do exist but are a challenge/effort to find.

From long term experience, at 5000 baht per month and up, Thai tenants are working class and don't party/make much noise.  However, now-a-days there is the Chinese issue.  The Chinese are moving in to these low cost apartments and they can get loud and in your way.

I seek a location near the MRT, maybe in the Lat Prao area.  

If you know of any apartment buildings near the BTS, I would also be interested.

I am open to all good suggestions.

Thanks for your input.

Building across from Talat Phlu BTS (3 minute walk). The Mall Tha Phra 5 minute walk. Bus to Big C...10 minutes.

6000 - 7000 per month. Has everything but table and chairs.  You can easily get these anywhere. 5 Floors, building about a year old. Good management, friendly office girl and security out front who check everyone coming in the driveway. If interested PM me and I will send you name and number. 20 minutes to SIAM BTS interchange. Quiet...dead quiet inside. Look for room on the back side (non highway side of building). Larger room 7000 per month with enormous (60 Sq feet) balcony by BKK standards. Yes...I do live here so I speak from personal knowledge.

Archived