Thai Frisking Patrol - what are you carrying NOW?

JHolmesJr

21 hours ago, Shot said:

mousetraps. lots of them.

Mousetraps..

Where do you get them? I hate the glue traps. Can't find any mousetraps only rat traps and the spring is so strong it will snap a pencil in half. Hate to get my finger in one. Maybe Bangkok has them but haven't found any in Rayong. 

9 hours ago, DSJPC said:

another ludicrous comment!...obviously the Glock is in ur dreams and meant to impress others...pls go home and stop polluting the Thai (and my) environment!!!

Huh !!   Oh dear another stalker  :laugh:  and another dick with a magic crystal ball.

" Your environment "  :laugh:   in your dreams silly person or whatever you are. :laugh: 

Phone, wallet, lip balm, copy of passport (sometimes) and usually have vitamins and probiotic enzymes in a small bag. Have been searched twice...once at Ekamai getting off the Pattaya bus and once at a road block in BKK. Both times the little bag of vitamins caught the attention of the BIB, but after an explanation in perfect Thai-glish smilingly telling them they can try them if they want...they are just vitamins...they sent me on my way. 

The time at Ekamai they also searched my bags and I was well worried they were gonna plant something inside. Was very relieved that did not happen! 

• 2 months later...
Not a serious thread, so political analysts please wind your heads in.

There's more frisking and checks than ever these days…so what are you carrying at the moment?

Me: 2 packs of durex comfort, sunglasses, a card for tulips massage, sunglasses, phone and a pack of fags.

Whats in your backpack?

Why 2 pairs of sunglasses? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 10/9/2016 at 10:30 PM, geriatrickid said:

Wallet including copy of passport page and emergency medical contacts,, passcard, keys, 2 telephones, stethoscope, 1 pr. latex gloves, 1 pr vinyl gloves, hand sanitizer,  iris scissors, forceps, blunt probe, a couple baggies, pen, paper, face mask, kleenex, small plastic bag, sunglasses, sun hat, small  bottle sun block,  cortisone, antibiotic gel.

no  full bio hazard  suit  though??

I'm based in Myanmar, so what I carry' reflects my environment and the remoteness.

Passport (original), bank cards, pristine USD notes in protective cover, a huge wad of local kyat currency (maybe about $100 USD equivalent), imodium tablets, a sachet of electrolyte powder,  face mask, torch (for those many unlit roads), whiteboard marker pens and blue/red pens (I'm working as a teacher)