Unable to reply to a post

KittenKong

I was able to reply to that topic (reply now hidden).

I have moved the topic to the Real Estate Forum for better visibility.

Hopefully you will be able to provide your value-added reply to the OP there.

28 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I was able to reply to that topic (reply now hidden).

I have moved the topic to the Real Estate Forum for better visibility.

Hopefully you will be able to provide your value-added reply to the OP there.

Maybe you could reply because you are a mod? I certainly could not and it seems to be a sub-forum or user setting.

Not sure if my replies are ever value-added, but you are to be commended for your optimism.

Good... the initial problem has been resolved.

However it does raise another question about replying to topics in the original sub-forum.

I note that there have been no replies to any of the topics in the Rent or Buy a Condo Forum since June 29.

I can reply to topics, but that may be due to mod system permissions.

Can anyone else post replies?

I can remove unwanted replies after testing.

8 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Maybe you could reply because you are a mod? I certainly could not and it seems to be a sub-forum or user setting.

Not sure if my replies are ever value-added, but you are to be commended for your optimism.

That happens sometimes, it usually sorts itself out and you can sometimes post next time you visit

Has your international speed been normal today?   If not, that may be your problem.  

I"m with AIS Fibre 50/10 and my international speed has been terrible all day.   I mean like less than 2Mb to the U.S.; but speed within Thailand is still over 50Mb.   I have called AIS twice today about the very slow international speed.  My browsing to sites like CNN, BBC, FoxNews is so slow.    And I could not reply to to posts like the guys above.

However, but, make a VPN connection (like I'm using right now) and the international speed jumps back up to 15-20Mb and I can reply to posts.   For me the ability to reply/quote a post seems to be related to a s.....l......o.......w   internet connection.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived