Russian woman stabbed by countryman in Pattaya restaurant conflict

webfact

Russian woman stabbed by countryman in Pattaya restaurant conflict

p1.jpg

Image: Manager Online

PATTAYA: -- A Russian woman was stabbed in the street in South Pattaya yesterday in an apparent business conflict involving two Russian restaurants.

Police  were call to rooms above the 7 - 11 in Soi Pattaya Park Sunday where 36 year old Sanna Greenburg was lying on a bed with a serious stab wound to her chest, reports Manager Online.

Medics treated her at the scene then she was taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital.

Police soon arrested Oleg Martinov, 60, a fellow Russian, for the attack.

Police learned from a witness named Patjama Krajaem, 57, that Sanna and Oleg had had a conflict. They previously ran the "Paktopan" restaurant in the soi.

She had split up from him and opened her own restaurant just down the street called Pisora S-125. Patjama, who works for Sanna, said that Sanna's restaurant was always full while her ex's place was bereft of customers.

Oleg had previously come into Sanna'a restaurant to threaten her and she had reported the matter to Pattaya Police.

Yesterday it is alleged that Oleg stabbed Sanna in the street but she was able to flee to her rooms and call the police for help.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A post in Russian has been removed please see the following extract from the forum rules.

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

3 hours ago, onemorechang said:

What a nasty man.

Hope he gets a long term in jail and deported after it.

Nice to see the quality Russians we have  in Pattaya now days.

Wonder if they and there staff all had work permits ?

20 years ago there was a similar business conflict involving Russians and restaurants, I believe one owner was shot dead after a business "rival" hired a Croatian hitman. So, i guess they havn't improved much.

4 hours ago, onemorechang said:

What a nasty man.

and TAT was looking forward to more ruskis.

1 hour ago, Seismic said:

20 years ago there was a similar business conflict involving Russians and restaurants, I believe one owner was shot dead after a business "rival" hired a Croatian hitman. So, i guess they havn't improved much.

only here they tried to do a direct settlement of the issue.

49 minutes ago, Docno said:

They couldn't have sent a real ambulance to the scene rather than have the poor woman bounce around in the back of a pickup truck??

Easier to clean out any spilt blood

At least its a late model pick up  :whistling:

2 hours ago, Seismic said:

Yes i remember something like that.

wasn't it a Russian couple executed in a car,  waiting at a set of traffic lights in central pattaya,   by a guy on a motor bike ?

I was on Sang-Thip n coke in them days,   so the memory is a bit fuzzy for stuff around  that time.

I hope she recovers ok.

2 hours ago, tomyumchai said:

That stab wound to the chest seems a bit lower down to me, maybe they sag a lot when standing up?

Looks more like a stomach wound,

which appropriates more to the 'restaurant' scenario.

Russian vs. Russian

who need enemies when it's your own kind you have to really watch out for!!

7 hours ago, onemorechang said:

What a nasty man.

Do Thai workers and Russian owners require work permits?

I get the impression that certain nationalities are subject to different levels of Thai immigrant/Employment laws..

Why do Farangs go though hell and back to get a shitty beer bar set up.. but Russians have Titty bars on Walking Street.

Indians with their million restaurants

Arabs with Sheesha bars

Chinese with their crap

Do they go though the same crap?

Just now, cheapskatesam said:

I get the impression that certain nationalities are subject to different levels of Thai immigrant/Employment laws..

Why do Farangs go though hell and back to get a shitty beer bar set up.. but Russians have Titty bars on Walking Street.

Indians with their million restaurants

Arabs with Sheesha bars

Chinese with their crap

Do they go though the same crap?

It´s all about the dollars.

Archived