Russian woman stabbed by countryman in Pattaya restaurant conflict

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a lot more to this story...  I woman has no idea how much it can destroy a guy when they split up, especially when he is 60 and not a bright future ahead with his business in tatters,,  maybe that was because he was depressed with the split ?   also did she have another man ?  and flaunting this and her successful business in his face...  enough to drive any guy to destruction !!!    Really she should have gone to another area to start her business and to be away from him,      but that is a double slap in the face to leave him and probably take the customers they had,  on to her own restaurant just down the street, and sounds like she took some of the staff too  ???

You can only push any guy so far,  before they react........    

4 hours ago, kkup said:

I can't see a serious stab wound to her chest and they don't look like medics. Or is this image not related to the story?

Must definitely dont look serious to me either and i have my 1st class boy scouts first age badge from when i was 13. Cant read anywhere where it states that they are the medics with her. It would be dumb to think that they were just friends or helpers.

12 minutes ago, slippery snake said:

there is a lot more to this story...  I woman has no idea how much it can destroy a guy when they split up, especially when he is 60 and not a bright future ahead with his business in tatters,,  maybe that was because he was depressed with the split ?   also did she have another man ?  and flaunting this and her successful business in his face...  enough to drive any guy to destruction !!!    Really she should have gone to another area to start her business and to be away from him,      but that is a double slap in the face to leave him and probably take the customers they had,  on to her own restaurant just down the street, and sounds like she took some of the staff too  ???

You can only push any guy so far,  before they react........    

Absolute rubbish. There is no justification for stabbing someone.

Many many people have lost much more, that's life. Get on with it.

1 minute ago, thairookie said:

So Russians can run a restaurant business in Pattaya and get a Work Permit ?

Of course they can get a WP...Why not......?? isn't there any restaurants owned by Farangs in Pattaya--Bert's greasy spoon must have been around for about 20 years.. I had one for a year (hard work) 

Or is this just another famous English whine....... they all get the breaks but we don't......woe is us........everyone is against us..............:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm reading too much news latelybut seems like there are many Russian people that are violent. Seems like the culture is geared toward violence.  What do you want when there's a dictator that hijacked their country and terrorizes its neighbor countries with possible invasions and goes around the world and does the same thing with its airpower. All this violence builds on itself to a dangerous resolution. 

After having the extreme misfortune of meeting too many russians while living in Cambodia, all I can say is...russians whacking russians?  What's the problem? Sounds good to me.  Now if we can only get the chinese to do the same....one step closer to paradise.

45 minutes ago, cameraman888 said:

Maybe I'm reading too much news latelybut seems like there are many Russian people that are violent. Seems like the culture is geared toward violence.  What do you want when there's a dictator that hijacked their country and terrorizes its neighbor countries with possible invasions and goes around the world and does the same thing with its airpower. All this violence builds on itself to a dangerous resolution. 

B.S. They've always been like that. Putin is a common product of his race... You do realize that Putin is russian , don't you?

17 hours ago, onemorechang said:

What do you think ?

were all the staff Thai ?

Put it this way , you find one Russian in a business,  you may well well find more.

I think that they don't.

On 10/10/2016 at 10:20 AM, onemorechang said:

Nice to see the quality Russians we have  in Pattaya now days.

Wonder if they and there staff all had work permits ?

So now ALL Russians in Pattaya are bad people, because of ONE idiot ?

There is a large amount of people from one particular country here, that would

much more qualify for the "idiots abroad" classification ...

luudee

15 hours ago, cameraman888 said:

Oh! Seriously?

You read a lot of newspapers and watch a lot of programs. Everything you said is written by someone script for you. You just do not understand.

30 minutes ago, All right said:

Sanna Greenburg - this is not a russian name. She is probably jewish. Can from Russia, really. Looks like a jew. However, both idiots.

Yes, she's probably my relative. Same family name as my bubele:heart_001:

Who cooked a mean borscht. 

Archived