Terminal Tantrum: Chinese woman throws fit with knives at Suvarnabhumi

webfact

Terminal Tantrum: Chinese woman throws fit with knives at Suvarnabhumi

By Coconuts Bangkok

chfit.jpg

Screenshot from video of incident. Photo: Thai News 8

BANGKOK: -- This morning, the tourist police and airport security teams had to be called when a Chinese woman began waving around two fruit-carving knives in the passenger terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

The unidentified woman was creating a scene and disturbance at 8am in the third floor of the food service area as she yelled about political freedom and justice and threatened to do harm to herself.

Security and police staff attempted to soothe her and take the knives but she didn’t immediately respond, reported Bangkok Post.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/10/10/terminal-tantrum-chinese-woman-throws-fit-knives-suvarnabhumi

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-10-10

36 minutes ago, thena9ir said:

All replies are disgusting and only show how this world is full of stupid people like Trump  and his supporters.  Chinese lady is fed up with how horrible we live in a world that replaced justice with law to suppress people

And yours is... ? Indeed, who isn't? but we don't all go waving knives around. Would you be so irritatingly green with your reply had your kids/loved ones been in the vicinity?

1 hour ago, thena9ir said:

All replies are disgusting and only show how this world is full of stupid people like Trump  and his supporters.  Chinese lady is fed up with how horrible we live in a world that replaced justice with law to suppress people

I'm pretty sure the Donald was not at the airport this morning . . . . . 

55 minutes ago, halloween said:

In the 'land of the free' she would likely have got an autopsy instead.

Do you mean Thailand (the land of the free), or a certain acronym? I'm confused, because I read it happened in the land of the free :rolleyes: :tongue:

9 hours ago, thena9ir said:

I don't see the connection between this woman and trump.  What part did he play?

14 hours ago, tracker1 said:

why do it in Thailand ?:giggle:

Cant do it in china. Didnt realize the countries are in cahoots. Oops....

Perhaps china should go a step further and ban civilian travel to keep a lid on it.

I dont see this chinese tat push ever working personally. Seems the tat should have swallowed there pride, been appreciative for all the profirs in past decades and be more accomidating to all tourists requiring more than a fake smile. 

Yelling publicly about 'political freedom and justice' ?  She must truly be out of her mind.

And the story behind her losing her screws like this is most likely a sad one ... But we'll probably never know about it.

19 hours ago, thena9ir said:

Chinese lady is waving knives around in a busy airport.   She ain't making the world much of a better place really. I hope Tazers were on max.