New Airport Internet

nikster

I tried to log into the new Suvarnabhumi Airport WiFi.

Nothing worked on the home page, not free or premium services, nor products or anything that would give away how to get a username or password, where to pay, how much it costs, etc. I would have liked to know.

They did, however, graciously leave a few user/pass combinations around for testing. I guess that means they are quite happy for me to test it. And since I have a few hours to kill, why not?

Edited by nikster

Your experience is different to mine. On all three occasions I've waited for flights there I have sat having a coffee and used whatever free wifi service they have there. Don't know where it came from, but I certainly didnt need any passwords or IDs.

On each time, I was having a coffee around the C gates.

I tried to log into the new Suvarnabhumi Airport WiFi.

Nothing worked on the home page, not free or premium services, nor products or anything that would give away how to get a username or password, where to pay, how much it costs, etc. I would have liked to know.

They did, however, graciously leave a few user/pass combinations around for testing. I guess that means they are quite happy for me to test it. And since I have a few hours to kill, why not?

At the old airport you could pick up some free wifi time (sometimes) if you sat near one of the VIP lounges where there was free wifi for business class/first class passengers.

Your experience is different to mine. On all three occasions I've waited for flights there I have sat having a coffee and used whatever free wifi service they have there. Don't know where it came from, but I certainly didnt need any passwords or IDs.

From my understanding the prices for a cup of coffee is not cheap that's why they included free wifi service.

Edited by Thaising

From my understanding the prices for a cup of coffee is not cheap that's why they included free wifi service.

Your understanding is wrong. I had coffee at Black Canyon and the price at the airport is the same as at any other Black Canyon store around Bkk.

• 2 weeks later...