Thanks Scouse, Thai Gf Arriving Friday. Irl Hol Visa.

Well for a start I immediatly flew over, (another stamp in the passport added to the relationship history). She works at home on the farm and minds childeren as well as cooking. Her dad has diabetes diagnosed 2 months ago. Got letter from her dads doc also have treatment book from hospital. Found out as she was the youngest daughter she owns the farm and 2 sites. Father signed it over to her 2 years ago, She also has one daughter. Father wrote a letter to say she is needed on the farm and to look after him. Also her sister wrote a letter to say she would look after the childeren and take over Hong's duties while she was away. Took photos of all writing letters and then took letters to Udon Thani to have them translated then when home I submitted all with copys of my phone and inet phone to show how long we have know each other. Submitted plenty of photos to bak up the relationship history. Thats about it. Glad to help or anwser and questions. Original Visa app was sent to BKK Irish consulate in July 06 after 4 weeks it was reffered to Dublin. Got refusal 4 weeks ago on 2 grounds.

1. Reason to return home.

2. Relationship history.

IF I can help email is //removed//

//Sorry John but for your protection against spam crawlers, e-mail addresses are not allowed - please PM the OP if you have any questions - Tywais//

John..................