lt's revisit the burger scene

cmtg1

I found myself on soi 17 Neimen the other day and discovered that it's becoming a mecca for burger shops. I tried Beast burgers and found it to be popular, interesting and average. Yesterday I tried damngoodburgers & fries and also found it to be average. It's still ROCK me burger for me.

I did however find the the soi 17 burger restaurants had amenities that the more classic burger joints didn't have. e.g. choices and seating. 

IMG_7383.jpg

29 minutes ago, stament said:

OP pls continue the search as that doesnt really give me the urge to visit. 

I'm with him ^^^ please continue your (re)search..., and post pics of the Burger of that day ?
 NB Burger places in LOS don't seem to put much in the way of salad in them in my experience.
..., and yes, there's a special skill to eating a fully 'stacked' burger :wai:

I had my first burger in T'land 2 weeks ago (excluding MCD) and i truly enjoyed the difference. This at the MaeJo golf club restaurant, a pleasant airy dining room overlooking the first fairway.  Actually, it was a chewy and very tasty cheeseburger with various veggies piled between a toasted bun with chips/pickles alongside. 

The chewy nature of the beef was a distinctive reminder that the modern  burger is no more than a soft, bland and ground pile of beef trimmings. 

Archived