What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?

Wilsonandson

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, robblok said:

Sounds a lot like you got some complex about people who are muscular. You bring it up quite a lot. Do you feel threatened or just too small in comparison. Could be in your subconscious. 

Personally I don't care much how people look, though I would hate to have a real overweight guy next to me in the plane. then Id prefer one of those skinny sickly looking guys. :smile:

I loved Star Trek and the A team and many others.. knight rider... so many. 

Nothing wrong with a bit of muscle, but some guys really over do it, and spend so much time at the gym obsessed with building up their bodies (nothing wrong with going to the gym in moderation) I have done it myself, but some of these guys do look like freaks of human nature, I do not feel threatened in any way, nor am I small, I am 6ft tall, weigh 76 Ks.

Nothing wrong with a bit of muscle, but some guys really over do it, and spend so much time at the gym obsessed with building up their bodies (nothing wrong with going to the gym in moderation) I have done it myself, but some of these guys do look like freaks of human nature, I do not feel threatened in any way, nor am I small, I am 6ft tall, weigh 76 Ks.

Blimey now we have to add men with muscles to your list of people you dont like, so now that's muscles, tatoos , beer belly's and facial hair, anymore you want to add ?
On topic i loved Grange Hill and the Football one set in the North East and i won' t be able to sleep later until i remember the name ?

Blimey now we have to add men with muscles to your list of people you dont like, so now that's muscles, tatoos , beer belly's and facial hair, anymore you want to add ?

On topic i loved Grange Hill and the Football one set in the North East and i won' t be able to sleep later until i remember the name ?

Byker Grove.

Remember this show when I was a kid Rentaghost. Timothy Claypole the jester was my favourite.

8 hours ago, Bangkokhatter said:

Nice to see you follow my posts, I take that as a compliment, but you are wrong, read my post again, I said nothing wrong with a bit of muscle.

I was referring to these guys who overdo it, the overmuscled freaks, even some women are into it.

Just like guys covered in tattoos, and with massive bellies, I just cannot understand why they do these things to themselves, where did I say I

did not like these people? One of my best friends is massively overweight and covered in tattoos.

The Clangers.

Tiswas. Sally James woof woof.

Dukes of Hazzard. Daisy Duke same same.

Blakes seven. The bossy chick with short hair.

The Water Margin. I wanted to be Lin Chung, and the programe responsible for me liking Asian women.

Stingray. Is it normal to fancy a puppet? What was her name? Marina  I think??

UFO. Hot foxy chicks in tight clothes and strange hair cuts. Good band as well.

Captain Scarlet. No HFC's unfortunately, but he was imortal, just like me. (Well so far!!)

And of course Star Trek.

2 hours ago, transam said:

William Tell (Conrad Philips), Robin Hood (Richard Green), Popeye (around 1955),

Tom & Jerry, Bootsie & Snudge....

Yes, William Tell, I loved that. Bootsie and Snudge?? Did you not mean "The Army Game"?