Where to get a PC build in Phuket?

Bob12345

After doing some research I have a long list of specific components I am looking for to get build in my new PC.

I am basically buying everything new and am now looking for a good shop that has a wide choice of components, fair prices, and is able to put everything together.

So far I know of Banana-IT at Central Festival, but I was wondering if someone here has a tip for a better shop on Phuket?

Or best stick with Banana-IT (they do have all the components I want listed on their website)?

Thanks guys :smile:

Take a trip to downstairs of the Kathu Big C. There are plenty of computer shops to look. Some are even professionals. 

I personally refuse to by from Banana anymore. 

1 minute ago, Bob12345 said:

Howcome?

Previous bad experience?

Exactly that. 

Downstairs of BigC, about opposite side of Banana, is a shop which is professional. Sorry, I can't remember it's name. It's also Western Digital representative in Phuket. It's the shop I'd recommend, but not sure if they have all the parts you need. Worth of having a visit though.

At Banana IT you're very much dependent on the staff doing the repair or assembly. At Banana IT Homepro Chalong used to work a guy who was really good. When he left somebody else took over and he really has no clue what he is doing. That plus clueless sales staff makes that particular branch a place to avoid.

Opinions certainly vary, no nothing about computers but now only use banana IT at home pro chalong and have found them better than anyone else around for service and repairs with very reasonable prices, tried a few different computer shops and independent people before we started using them and have been happy with their service ever since 

2 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Opinions certainly vary, no nothing about computers but now only use banana IT at home pro chalong and have found them better than anyone else around for service and repairs with very reasonable prices, tried a few different computer shops and independent people before we started using them and have been happy with their service ever since 

Yes, opinions vary and it could easily be new repair staff. I have not been since some bad experiences.

1 hour ago, Somtamnication said:

Or build your own. I built mine and others. Bought most of my stuff from invadeit.co.th.

But thats almost exactly what I am doing, only difference being that the person there will put it all together which is not more than an hour work (mounting the CPU cooler on the CPU might be tricky).

Plus I prefer it when they install Windows and make sure everything works.