Anyone notice delays in iHerb orders being received ?

Lumbini

Anyone notice delays in iHerb orders being received ? If orders are under 4 pounds and 80 dollars US and sent standard mail from iHerb they usually arrive in about 2 weeks for me in Bangkok but my friend in Jomtien opened account and made 2 orders ( a week apart ) and has not gotten either order and they were shipped 6 weeks ago ? iHerb credited back one of the charges but says it must be customs issue as both packages show entering the country from their records . I was wandering if this Chonburi area is just really slow compared to Bangkok or maybe it's the new iHerb label that itemizes all the contents in the box with separate values right on the front of the package . Could be many things but whenever I read about iHerb delays it seems to be in areas outside Bangkok . Any input would be helpful .

Anyone notice delays in iHerb orders being received ? If orders are under 4 pounds and 80 dollars US and sent standard mail from iHerb they usually arrive in about 2 weeks for me in Bangkok but my friend in Jomtien opened account and made 2 orders ( a week apart ) and has not gotten either order and they were shipped 6 weeks ago ? iHerb credited back one of the charges but says it must be customs issue as both packages show entering the country from their records . I was wandering if this Chonburi area is just really slow compared to Bangkok or maybe it's the new iHerb label that itemizes all the contents in the box with separate values right on the front of the package . Could be many things but whenever I read about iHerb delays it seems to be in areas outside Bangkok . Any input would be helpful .

Don't know about now, but I have had 3 orders in the last few months and arrived quickly. This was to the Kalasin chang wat.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I helped my friend open an account and we used his name and address in Chonburi but iHerb added my name to package as my friend used my credit card because he did not have one . With that said possibly the package was delayed because it had two names for same address . Not sure why iHerb added my name on box with order that was made by my friend on his iHerb account and was his address . I have separate iHerb account and address in another city but my credit card was used on my friends account which is another name and address in Chonburi ?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived