Analysis: Trump 'rigged' vote claim may leave lasting damage

webfact

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

She directed her lawyers to go through the years of accumulated e-mails and delete the ones that were personal before handing over the e-mails containing official information.

She's not panicking, she's justifiably outraged that the FBI has violated policy and Justice Department recommendation to publicly and vaguely announce a re-opening of the investigation eleven days before the election, when there is no hope the investigation will be concluded in that time.  She is calling for the FBI to make public all new e-mails, which is not what someone afraid of the contents would do.

ah yea I get it!  of course her lawyers nor her would trust the FBI to make that judgement???  

you are VERY naive - the FBI cannot release the emails and she knows it - due process. the FBI are not stupid and would not have raised this alert had there not been something there!!!  BTW is not 'vague' it's the FBI undertaking an investigation of a presidential candidate and that is UNPRECEDENTED and, yes, the FBI is non-political

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to pay the piper....

October Shocker: FBI Has Explosive Information on Trump Conspiring With Putin

By Sarah Jones on Sun, Oct 30th, 2016 

Senator Harry Reid dropped the bomb that the FBI and national security experts possess "explosive information" about ties and coordination between Russia and Donald Trump and his campaign.

Reid writes, “In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity.”

Reid points out the “disturbing double standard” in Comey’s treatment of sensitive information between the two parties with a “clear intent” to aid one over the other.

If the FBI and national security experts have information that Donald Trump and or his campaign are colluding or collaborating to bring about a particular result regarding the U.S. election or our foreign policy stances, this is an emergency.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/30/bombshell-fbi-explosive-information-donald-trumps-coordination-putin.html

Rigged by whom? 

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

Senator Harry Reid dropped the bomb that the FBI and national security experts possess "explosive information" about ties and coordination between Russia and Donald Trump and his campaign.

Reid writes, “In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity.”

Reid points out the “disturbing double standard” in Comey’s treatment of sensitive information between the two parties with a “clear intent” to aid one over the other.

If the FBI and national security experts have information that Donald Trump and or his campaign are colluding or collaborating to bring about a particular result regarding the U.S. election or our foreign policy stances, this is an emergency.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/30/bombshell-fbi-explosive-information-donald-trumps-coordination-putin.html

Rigged by whom? 

Comey's a cop and Reid is a political hack. Guess we'll see what becomes of the political bomb or if it is a fizzer. I see where you get your extremist views from, Politicus, kind of has a ring to it Publicus

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

Rigged by whom? 

Yes, this video makes Trumps shocking Russian ties very clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-bKFo30o2o

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

She violated State Department policy on e-mail, just like her predecessor Colin Powell.  Please tell us exactly how she lied.

Wrong once again. She had a PERSONAL SERVER. Powell did not.

As to lies, here are 8 of them:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437606/hillary-clintons-eight-email-lies-exposed-james-comey

28 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437606/hillary-clintons-eight-email-lies-exposed-james-comey

The guy who installed her PERSONAL SERVER was given immunity and testified to the FBI under the provisions of immunity. Nothing there either.

Shall we talk about Powell and his Words of Mass Deception....

59 minutes ago, Linzz said:

Comey's a cop and Reid is a political hack. Guess we'll see what becomes of the political bomb or if it is a fizzer. I see where you get your extremist views from, Politicus, kind of has a ring to it Publicus

I'd though of Publius but it could sound too intimate.

Publius Scipio who finally did in Hannibal.

General Scipio would pour salt all over Donald Trump and his family too. But then we've come so far so why ruin or spoil it.

November 8th is the appointed date.

4 minutes ago, Publicus said:

I'd though of Publius but it could sound too intimate.

Publius Scipio who finally did in Hannibal.

General Scipio would pour salt all over Donald Trump and his family too. But then we've come so far so why ruin or spoil it.

November 8th is the appointed date.

Pubicus is good

1 hour ago, Linzz said:

Yes you understand that the video was not real don't you? Just asking.

Actually it was quite funny in parts, thanks. 

Not really, you are kidding me, golly I am so shocked, do you really, truthfully, swear to god in your rocking chair, mean that Trump is not POTUS yet. How can these dreadfully ill-informed Russian women have got it so wrong?

I guess you think I am some kind of semi-epsilon who can't distinguish between a Pussy riot and a Trump riot. Der ain't I stupid an dat.

I must have been led astray by the pro Tumpites on TV who are still living in a dreamworld that a few emails can influence people against this man that is so obliviously a real threat to peace in the US and around the world. 

Its kind of pathetic to keep going on about a few emails when its so obvious that Trump is simply not suitable to be the President. So much so that the unthinkable of other Republican supporters, who would not normally dream of not supporting any Republican candidate, repeat ANY Republican candidate, even a cartoon character, are publically saying they cannot support Trump.

For me that is a very heartening sign that most Americans are not as stupid as the first flurries of Triumphant Trumpism  had the rest of the world so worried about.

48 minutes ago, Publicus said:

The guy who installed her PERSONAL SERVER was given immunity and testified to the FBI under the provisions of immunity. 

Deflection much? That does not change the fact that she had one and was not supposed to. :whistling:

Produce to the contrary and do it forthwith...

Comey said in July that the FBI had found no evidence of intentional or willful mishandling of classified information, of efforts to obstruct justice or of the deliberate exposure of government secrets. Those were elements that Comey suggested were needed to make a criminal case.

Nothing in the letter appears to change that standard. 

Imagine if there was a court case brewing in which HRC was accused of forcing sex on two 13 year old runaway boys.  Trump and all his followers would be going ballistic against her.

Now add some other imaginings:  Imagine HRC was facing court cases for starting a fake university and charging students over $30k each while promising support from teachers who never taught a class and could never be contacted.

Imagine 11 men (roughly 35 years younger than her) came forward and claimed that HRC had played with their privates without asking permission.

Imagine hundreds of stories emerged which indicated HRC hired contractors to do improvements on her home, and she habitually didn't pay final payments when jobs were done.   

Any one of those stories would give Trump an aneurism on the stump stage, he'd be red faced and hyperventilating with rage against the woman.   

Instead, Republicans don't have much real dirt on HRC, so they have to take the worst things they can find (improper use of a web server) and keep shouting about it non-stop as if the bubonic plague was over-running Wash.DC.  

17 hours ago, Publicus said:

The guy who set up the private server was given immunity during the FBI email inquiry that went nowhere. One reason the FBI inquiry went nowhere was that because the guy's testimony under immunity produced nothing and it itself went nowhere.

The nowhere emails investigation and its nowhere bloodhounds of the still nowhere right.

Just as much nowhere as the multiple Benghazi investigations.  Yet, the attack dogs won't rest.  They'll keep re-litigating these things for months and years, over and over, like recurrent migrant headaches. 

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

Just as much nowhere as the multiple Benghazi investigations.  Yet, the attack dogs won't rest.  They'll keep re-litigating these things for months and years, over and over, like recurrent migrant headaches. 

Junkies living for the next fix and that's all that matters to 'em.

5 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

ah yea I get it!  of course her lawyers nor her would trust the FBI to make that judgement???  

you are VERY naive - the FBI cannot release the emails and she knows it - due process. the FBI are not stupid and would not have raised this alert had there not been something there!!!  BTW is not 'vague' it's the FBI undertaking an investigation of a presidential candidate and that is UNPRECEDENTED and, yes, the FBI is non-political

Would you trust the FBI with your personal e-mails?  Do you think your personal e-mails are any business of the FBI?

The FBI very publically announced they were re-opening the investigation for vague reasons.  There are e-mails between one of HRC's aides and her pathetic ex-husband, it isn't clear if there is anything about HRC in them.

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Department policy was that work communications be restricted to government servers.  When Powell used his private e-mail account he was using commercial servers, not government servers.  He violated the same policy as HRC.

Your links showed that she made errors and tried to minimize them, for example in stating she didn't send classified when she should have stated she didn't send information marked as classified. 

I don't know if you've worked much with classified material, but government bureaucrats are notorious for over-classifying information--when in doubt mark it classified.  One of the risks of routinely over-classifying material is that people become complacent and assume anything not marked classified is clearly not classified.

However enough of this diversion.  This is not a normal election in which voters must choose between two more-or-less qualified candidates.  This is an election in which one candidate is clearly qualified and the other dangerously unqualified.  If the FBI came up with conclusive proof that HRC financed her campaign by robbing banks I'd still voter for her as the safer of the two choices. 

Donald Trump is clueless about Commander in Chief responsibilities, has no experience in government jobs, has no experience with checks and balances, is too erratic and arrogant to take advice, and obviously is prone to irresponsible rages.  He isn't just unqualified to be president, he would be a serious threat to the world if put in the job.

24 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Department policy was that work communications be restricted to government servers.  When Powell used his private e-mail account he was using commercial servers, not government servers.  He violated the same policy as HRC.

The rules changed between the time Powell was in charge of the State Department and when Clinton assumed the office and he did not send classified information on his personal account. Hillary refused to follow the new rules and lied to everyone about how her server was allowed. As usual, her story was a lie. Very different from Powell.

14 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

The rules changed between the time Powell was in charge of the State Department and when Clinton assumed the office and he did not send classified information on his personal account. Hillary refused to follow the new rules and lied to everyone about how her server was allowed. As usual, her story was a lie. Very different from Powell.

And the rest of my post?

You know, the stuff about Trump being dangerously unqualified--no elected office experience, no military experience, no experience with checks and balances, questionable business performance, questionable ethics, erratic and prone to irrational behavior....

Just now, heybruce said:

And the rest of my post?

You know, the stuff about Trump being dangerously unqualified--no elected office experience, no military experience, no experience with checks and balances, questionable business performance, questionable ethics, erratic and prone to irrational behavior....

I've replied to this spin numerous times already. Do you want to read the much more threatening dirt on Hillary one more time?

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I've replied to this spin numerous times already. Do you want to read the much more threatening dirt on Hillary one more time?

No, you haven't replied and it isn't spin.  Please explain why you think Trump is qualified to be president.

9 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I think he is more qualified than Hillary and less despicable. They are the choice.

In other words, you can't give any reason why you support Trump, you just do.

I maintain he's unqualified.  I've given many reasons why.  Can you refute any of my reasons? Can you give a single reason why you think he's qualified?

Trump has been complaining about voter fraud but now encourages mail-in ballot voters in Colorado to also vote in person to make sure their vote is counted. That's called "voting twice" and constitutes voter fraud. According to the Colorado Secretary of State's office, once a voting official has received a ballot, a voter cannot change their vote.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/31/trump-encourages-supporters-to-cast-multiple-ballots-to-fight-r/21595518/

A Trump supporter in Iowa was recently arrested for voting twice - once with a mail in ballot and again afterwards in person at a polling station.

"In other words, you can't give any reason why you support Trump, you just do."

You are way off topic and I have never been a Trump supporter. I just prefer him to Hillary. I much rather he make the Supreme Court choices and IMO Hillary should be in jail. Those are my reasons. He is simply the lesser of two evils and I have said it repeatedly.

5 minutes ago, MiKT said:

Would you care to list his qualifications to be the POTUS?

He is over 35, and was born in the United States. He has run a large organization, and has been paying attention to the political process for decades. I agree with many of his policies. However, I would much prefer another candidate( that is not Hillary).

46 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

He is over 35, and was born in the United States. He has run a large organization, and has been paying attention to the political process for decades. I agree with many of his policies. However, I would much prefer another candidate( that is not Hillary).

Now we're getting somewhere.  Which policies do you support?

It can't be his policies on nuclear weapons, he doesn't have one, and, based on his demonstrated ignorance on the issue, I hope he doesn't try to develop one.

Do you support the wall with Mexico, and think he'll actually get Mexico to pay for it?

How about treaty defying tariffs, which will be a tax on consumers that falls most heavily on the poor, and won't bring jobs to the US?  Well, it might accelerate manufacturers move to robots, which will help people with a background in robotics (I don't think they are having trouble finding jobs as thing are now).  And no doubt the smuggling industry will explode along the Mexican and Canadian border (whenever there is money to be made by discretely moving goods from point A to point B there will be people happy to take advantage of the situation).  However depressed manufacturing areas will only see higher prices, not new jobs.

I know you can't support his policy on Syria and ISIS, since he says those are a secret.  He does claim to know more about winning a battle than the US military, do you agree with that?

He has indicated he might abandon Baltic state countries and NATO allies (Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia) to Russia, which no doubt makes Putin very happy.  Do you support that?

I could go on, but I can't think of a single Trump policy I support.  Can you name a few?

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

"In other words, you can't give any reason why you support Trump, you just do."

You are way off topic and I have never been a Trump supporter. I just prefer him to Hillary. I much rather he make the Supreme Court choices and IMO Hillary should be in jail. Those are my reasons. He is simply the lesser of two evils and I have said it repeatedly.

Let's not start accusations about being off-topic.  After all, your fascination with the e-mail server is hardly on-topic.

But if you want to get on-topic, I think a minority that will not accept legitimate election results is bad for democracy.  I think Thailand offers proof of that.  Do you think Trump supporters should accept the election outcome even if Trump loses?

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Yeah, Powell just used his AOL address! - TRUE! Thats secure then isn't it? At least with a personal server you have to hack in to it. Not so with using your AOL address eh!

Archived