Annual retirement extension requirements in CW Bangkok

What are the latest requirements for retirement extension in CW in Bangkok.

I have my funds (800K +) in the bank for a long time (years).

So, letter from the bank - how old it could be (how many days prior to the date of extension at immigration) ? 

What other copies originals needed?

Are you getting your first extension? If yes do you have a non-o visa entry or some other type of non immigrant visa entry.

They prefer a letter from the bank done on the date you apply or no older than the day before. They also want your bank book updated on the date you apply. You can get the bank letter and the bank book update at one of the bank branches on the ground floor of the building at CW.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Download and print two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you getting your first extension? If yes do you have a non-o visa entry or some other type of non immigrant visa entry.

They prefer a letter from the bank done on the date you apply or no older than the day before. They also want your bank book updated on the date you apply. You can get the bank letter and the bank book update at one of the bank branches on the ground floor of the building at CW.

You will need a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached. Download and print two sided. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm7.pdf

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

No, it isn't the first extension. I did it several times before. I do have a non-imm. visa.

Last time I dealt with CW on a retirement extension, they definitely wanted the bank passbook updated the day of your visit.

But, they were OK with the bank letter being from the day prior (or the day of also).

When I did my extension back in August, CW wasn't requiring any of the nonsense extra stuff like foreigner Personal Information Forms or anything like that -- just the standard, routine requirements.

For the photocopies, they want them with a portrait orientation at 100% sizing. And they'll want your signature on each of the photocopy pages, which you can do in advance (don't have to do in front of the officer).

On the TM7 form, they'll want your Thai mobile phone number handwritten in, usually on the top back side of the form

The foreigner information page I filled out during my 90 day visit I do not see anything wrong with It It was just a repeat of  what you have to give them on the 90 day reporting as well as emergency contact information should you be incapacitated

There was a big uproar before about it but it seems very reasonable  stuff like where you go and what car you drive was not required info

The PIF I've seen posted here also asks for things like bank account info, social media account names, places you frequent, etc etc. None of that is a "repeat" of the standard 90 day report details or emergency contact info.

But BTW, one of the advantages of doing online 90 day reporting (which is permitted for people served by the Bangkok CW office) is that you can't be asked to do the PIF as part of the online process. And I've used the online method for my past 6 90-day reports, ever since the online method became available.

And yet, when I did my extension and re-entry permit applications back in August at CW, I saw no one there in either of those queues being asked to complete the PIF, and of course, I wasn't asked to complete one either.