"Premier Sports" KODI

gkroo

Can any members who have Kodi or SPMC kindly advise a reliable site for sourcing a good clear live TV picture from this UK Sports channel as the links that I have found in Phoenix & Sports Devil either do not work or are very bad with freezing, thanks for feedback  

5 minutes ago, gkroo said:

Could not find Oblivion or The Pyramid add ons in my list of add ons ????  

I assume Google also doesn't work?

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=oblivion+addon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&ei=dPYNWIyHI4i30QTWvpOoAw

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=pyramid+addon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gws_rd=cr&ei=5fYNWMTlIIH_0gTwqJeACA

Edited by Anthony5

Thanks to all for your assistance, I have now found a reliable source for this Sports channel, Go to "Phoenix" add on and click "Sports" & "One Events"  then "HD Free (ZEM) and you will see "watch Premier Sports". Those wishing to watch 4 Nations Rugby League Aust-Scotland you can watch the replay at 1400 Sat (Thai time) instead of 0200 on Sat morning !!!  

10 minutes ago, gkroo said:

Thanks to all for your assistance, I have now found a reliable source for this Sports channel, Go to "Phoenix" add on and click "Sports" & "One Events"  then "HD Free (ZEM) and you will see "watch Premier Sports". Those wishing to watch 4 Nations Rugby League Aust-Scotland you can watch the replay at 1400 Sat (Thai time) instead of 0200 on Sat morning !!!  

You could of course also install the Zem TV addon, and find the Premier stream in the addon, that way you cut out at least 1 hub which only can improve your stream experience.

The best I've found for Kodi is Project Cypher, and you can download the repo at http://repo.run/cypherrepo. You get a lot of free sports channels including all football and F1, however because everyone on the planet uses the same resources through all the other add-ons you sometimes get a lot of buffering.

I've been talking with the guy who runs CypherMedia this week, and discovered that he has a Premium service, which gives you 909 channels mostly in HD with no buffering at all, and you can get it for as low as £12 per month on a 6-month sub. AND he gives you a 24-hour free trial to test it. You also get an EPG (electronic program guide) so you see what channel is currently screening what game, and future start times.

It's all done through Kodi with a separate repo that he'll point you to for the demo, and he has his own custom build of Kodi with lots of other features if you subscribe. I've finally broken the shackles of TrueVisions which I only ever needed for F1, and the Sky F1 feed on Cypher is a dedicated 24-hour channel. His Facebook page is here: http://facebook.com/cyphermediaiptv, and he said if you mentioned Buffy he'd personally look after anyone else messaging through FB from TVF.

58 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

OTTTv costs 4.50UKP/m, with all the channels. This weekend no buffer on 720p sports with a 10mbps ADSL.

There are so many free options as well like Stallion, UltimateIPTV, Freedom why pay more.

Because ultimately they're nicking other peoples' streams and get found out.

25 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You can only say that about the free ones. OTTtv is half the price of Flawless and works much the same?

Their sports package is 54 pounds a year against Flawless at 52.

Do they have three different definitions per channel?

17 hours ago, Chicog said:

Their sports package is 54 pounds a year against Flawless at 52.

Do they have three different definitions per channel?

Not sure where you get the year rates from? Their respective websites have prices per month? The OTTTv sports package says 4.5UKP / m whereas Flawless says 7UKP/m? Maybe I have missed the page where yearly promotions are quoted?

It looks like OTTTv just put up prices as I am still on old rate 4.5UKP/m for all channels inc sports whereas now it costs 6UKP/m whereas Flawless lists as 10UKP/m. 

OTTtv has more than one option for definitions on popular sites, but not every channel.

3 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Not sure where you get the year rates from? Their respective websites have prices per month? The OTTTv sports package says 4.5UKP / m whereas Flawless says 7UKP/m? Maybe I have missed the page where yearly promotions are quoted?

It looks like OTTTv just put up prices as I am still on old rate 4.5UKP/m for all channels inc sports whereas now it costs 6UKP/m whereas Flawless lists as 10UKP/m. 

OTTtv has more than one option for definitions on popular sites, but not every channel.

Flawless prices are in their group on the pinned post:

Current prices are as follows

Sports Package or Entertainment Package

1 month = £7 - Extras available - Multiroom £5 per connection

3 months = £18 - Extras available - Multiroom £10 per connection

6 months = £31 - Extras available - Multiroom £15 per connection

12 months = £52 - Extras available - Multiroom £20 per connection

Full package:
1 month = £10 - Extras available - Multiroom £5 per connection

3 months = £25 - Extras available - Multiroom £10 per connection

6 months = £42.50 - Extras available - Multiroom £15 per connection

12 months = £75 - Extras available - Multiroom £20 per connection

PPV/SPORTS Day Pass = £2

Yes, it's an annual fee, but I can't be arsed paying monthly.

I paid the 95 for everything/multiroom for a year. So I can use it in the office and in two rooms at home.

With the pound in the toilet, that worked out quite cheaply.

:wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I subscribed to Flawless IPTV for a month and I would say it is one of the best services I have tried for the money in Thailand until the evening Football gets underway! So many variables at play can cause constant buffering but was wondering is it just me or do others using the service within "THAILAND" have a similar experience? Having said that I will still probably subscribe to the annual package as it remains good value and the daytime cricket has been excellent, can not say the same about England.